Background Image

One of those early morning Tea messages from the Crusher of Dreams

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Oveur, Aug 5, 2015.

?

So, Nathan starts promising unreal stuff when he drinks tea?

1. Yes, the filthy liar he is giving us false hope for a great game

2. No, he's informing us, and speculating on a solution they might have found

3. No, he informs us, has intent on trying a new solution, and wants to talk about PVE as well

4. No, that just wasn't tea in the cup

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Andraina Andraina Curator

Still, that's an encouraging start. Of course, please remember, before focusing on map size, let's focus on stable servers with more people. Naturally, a larger map will make more people comfortable of course, but, we don't need to go to full territory at this point, in my humble opinion.
  2. MHezzu MHezzu Confessor

Well, that's 28 founders on a single match atleast on the initial access eh? :cool:
  3. FarseerDaneel FarseerDaneel Well-Known Member

Nope, you're not. Would not surprise me one bit to see some TT stuff come out of this game. Why shouldn't it if its popular and true to form!

Brother_Nemiel likes this.
  4. MHezzu MHezzu Confessor

Still beats Halo's ancient big team battle of 16 players :D
  5. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

Hmm, since there's going to be an NDA anyways, let's fast forward, start FA next week and let Founders do the stress testing: win-win
    Warpsmith likes this.
  6. Zhull Zhull Well-Known Member

according to my gf, there totally is...
  7. MHezzu MHezzu Confessor

Yeah, you guys will get all the erratic & unpredictable whacky behaviour only players can accomplish.
    Warpsmith likes this.
  8. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

Oh, no worries, we aren't stress testing that much quite yet. This is more functional testing.
  9. Fenrir Fenrir22 Cipher

Two questions for you

1. Why are you not part of the team? https://www.eternalcrusade.com/game/team
    2. Where is the hákarl you promised?
    0strum likes this.
  10. MHezzu MHezzu Confessor

all players spamming chat & earning exp while jumping around with jump packs. Might be tough.
    Vintage likes this.