Background Image

One of those early morning Tea messages from the Crusher of Dreams

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Oveur, Aug 5, 2015.

?

So, Nathan starts promising unreal stuff when he drinks tea?

1. Yes, the filthy liar he is giving us false hope for a great game

2. No, he's informing us, and speculating on a solution they might have found

3. No, he informs us, has intent on trying a new solution, and wants to talk about PVE as well

4. No, that just wasn't tea in the cup

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. you forgot to mention Hive city territories!? :D
    Oveur likes this.
  2. FarseerDaneel FarseerDaneel Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update.

(Buff eldar!)
  3. Sigvald Darthy Curator

I am curious about the bit with guild slots.

Think making little bases for our guilds in certain territories might be a future feature?
    Drasco likes this.
  4. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

Player driven housing in any form has always been a personal favorite of mine. Especially when that player driven housing becomes content for other players (read: targets).

But that's far out, much more likely to have space-based "housing" first, much easier to do, easier to regulate, easier to add fun features to (ie Tyranid boardings).

But that's all way past launch. Sounds like a good theme for an expansion, no?
  5. MHezzu MHezzu Confessor

I rly don't believe in Hive city territories. It would present +80% more work for the art & sound teams overall. BUT I do hope there is a city fight zone in there, even if it's not a massive Hive city.
    FrankM likes this.
  6. MHezzu MHezzu Confessor

Having your personal custom cabin on board a barge is really good news.
    FrankM likes this.
  7. Sigvald Darthy Curator

True enough. I don't honestly know how much coding that would take, but doing something like conquering a Cathedral and turning it into your own personal base, complete with appropriate faction icons, would be pretty cool.
  8. Indeed you did, well that is why I like you guys in the first place, going for what is fun. I do feel that whatever my worries may be, you will satisfy it all since you already have done that in soo many cases.

Keep on doing what you doing cuz you are doing it good :cool:
  9. Or dropping these pre-fabs down to the planet when your guild has the appropiate requisition points...maybe in succesive drops until its finished...depicting your guild symbol/banner....argh my imagination is again unfolding in endless possibilities spiralling out of control...I need someone (@Oveur ) to crush part of them to have a focussed view on the path to the future of endless war :)

And if there are some awesome Eldar prefabs maybe GW might convert them to the Tabletop!? I know now I am getting ridiculous...
  10. Bajinda Bajinda Curator

And what about our pet serfs...we Night Lords like our pets serfs...:(
    Ideas_McGee and Vintage like this.