Background Image

One hit???

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Sneaky-krumpin, Aug 10, 2017 at 9:55 PM.

1. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Doesn't chainblade of fury one shot any Eldar build with a strong attack? sure it does.
    Also I guess certain mods a regular chain sword might do the job to.

I ask because I don't hardly take any survival gear on my Eldar unless I have spare points.
  2. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Currently a Dire Avenger with armour or Dragons, Reaper and Scorpions with some health or toughness gear should barely survive but if they have a melee vial as well it should auto kill almost any Eldar class unless you have like gold armour + 150 toughness maybe
  3. Forever Dancing First Blood!

4. Paeyvn Paeyvn Well-Known Member

The Warpthirst Axe can do it as well when forced up.
    Eldritch and Xi0 like this.
  5. want to hear something funny

"Eldar are a casual and fun faction to play"
    Sily likes this.
  6. Furst Blut Ne-Plus-Ultra Steam Early Access

Lol, why are DAs so squishy. Scorpions and FDs have like 100 and 115 armor respectively without wearing advance armor.
    Sily likes this.
  7. Seriouslky why?
    DA
    150hp 75armor
    tactical
    200hp 100armor
    MoS traitor
    200hp 100armor huh?
    and shootaboy
    225hp 100armor and 25% damage rreduction of headshot
    baseline of armor values is excvlusevely broken if eldar ? fuycking ridiculos

i hope one day devs will admit their shit. will back some durabilitu to eldar and get rid of enhance damage mitigation buff
    Sily likes this.
  8. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

also the fact that LSM/CSM i-frames are long and broken as fuck. when a marine rolls he can easily suck one of my melee attacks up his ass and not receive any damage yet when I roll I still get fucking damaged anyway. oh but no, eldar still OP you know. definitely.
    Sily likes this.
  9. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Chainsword of Fury (260 strong attack damage) + 30% melee damage vial of Apothecary = 338 damage in total. Pretty sure that can oneshot just about any eldar build in the game.
    Sily likes this.