Background Image

On the rise!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Data8671, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Lauriia Lauriia Arkhona Vanguard

Cool, thanks a lot for the reply and info :) I'll keep that in mind and try my luck queuing around then. Hopefully I'll be able to try Autarch at last! Thank you
  2. KHETTI Well-Known Member

Ah the old, "your incapable of making friends argument", ie i have nothing valid or intelligent to say, and the "if you can't beat them, join them" excuse, yeah that helps alleviate the problem, not add to it, right?!, but thx for proving that this community is so dense that you put depleted uranium to shame.
    Corie likes this.
  3. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Nice one. Doesn't change the fact that you are wrong tho.
    Everyone is free to play with whomever they choose. Premades have no hardscripted advantage over pugs, I see them beaten regularly. Actually, I win more against premades then I loose.
    Every team can coordinate, in EC you do not even need voice-chat for that. The only thing stopping you is a lack of effort and that can rightfully be punished by loosing.

At this point, the guilds are the last thing keeping this game alive and yes: you can either join them and have fun, or become sad and bitter and stop playing. Your choice entirely. (Or, of course, you can just git gud and solo-carry your team, which I assure you is possible in at least 50% of all fights)
  4. Some guilds can be beaten by randoms yes but your advice is useless when one team happens to clearly perform better than the other.

What would help is limiting stacks(war parties) to fighting other stacks and having a separate group option.

Tag Team/Squad of 4 players maximum to queue against randoms and other squads. Even started doing that myself for a bit with @Ream and @Choure UK Boyz.

A wild @LOBOTRONUS randomly appeared in our group once! :D
    Choure and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  5. Closet Case Ork Main Deathwish Well-Known Member

Capping WP's to 4 might have an effect during the population surge (early afternoon where I'm at) but in the evening when there is only 1 maybe 2 games going on, the groups would just all get thrown into the same match anyways. Just sayin'
    Corie likes this.
  6. Yes, always problems at extremely low population hours.

Though you forgot to mention that with current population it can be bypassed somewhat anyway!

Stack of players in their Discord etc split into the smaller groups but end up in same match.

Mostly it's just a reflection on the failure of the team to act properly when there was still 1,000+ players.
    Would be worth implementing if/when it picks up again.
  7. Closet Case Ork Main Deathwish Well-Known Member

If, and that's a big IF, the pop surges back to 1000 plus, the guilds are going to want the big parties.
  8. We also do Mondays at @7:30pm GMT as MYST and the Saturday event is usually around 8pm GMT, you are more than welcome to tag along with us
  9. Personally I'd say 5 would be a better number if they were to cap the WP size as thats the normal squad size
  10. Closet Case Ork Main Deathwish Well-Known Member

5 is also the limit for PvE.
    Tan likes this.