Background Image

On the rise!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Data8671, Jan 22, 2018.

1. KHETTI Well-Known Member

Stating the truth is petty, okay, i guess some people just can't handle the ugly truth being point out.
    Deny all you like, and i don't and have never needed to, try driving people away, that was handled very efficiently by others.
    Your game is dead and no amount of false reviews that paint this game to be what its not, will work, EC has a deserved bad rep and nothing short of a miracle will change that.
    Go scour the archived posts from this forum and you will find countless post by myself and others going way back trying to address these issues to no avail.
    You were warned and you guys blew it a long time ago, the opportunity for a turnaround was squandered in favor e-peen basically.
    I've outstayed my welcome so i will leave it at that, good luck to you, your gonna need every fucking bit.
    Corie likes this.
  2. KidMeatball KidMeatball Steam Early Access

WCA is the most welcoming clan in EC. No need to actually join the guild, just make friends with a few of them and you can join any game almost any time. In my opinion, WCA has been a shining light and a model for community leadership. Yes, they play to win, but anyone is welcome to join that winning team anytime they want.
    Deathwish and MacBeth like this.
  3. Same as they are with MYST if players want to play Eldar, even if its just for a feel of the game when we really concentrate on team play. Also when we have those fun fights, like huge melee fights against WCA, outside Bravo point on one of the Fortress maps. On a Saturday event we've had more than a few members bringing friends along for the laughs, well any player is more than welcome to join us.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/swraith

If anyone wishes to join us on the Saturday event just hit me up with a friend request and we'll go from there
    Deathwish likes this.
  4. Kriximus Lucifron Recruit

ahh ok so because you are incapable of making friends, i won't play with my friends. Like do you realise the leap of logic? I will play with my friends if i want to play, you can do the same exact thing like anyone else. And if you're whining about getting stomped by premades, get a premade of your own.
    Deathwish likes this.
  5. Lauriia Lauriia Arkhona Vanguard

Just a rare forum stalker posting here, since the topic is relevant.

I launched the game just yesterday a couple of times and queued in on my Eldar. After not finding anything for five minutes both times, I tried LSM on the second launch, even though I don't enjoy the faction as much.

Another three minute's of waiting later and not getting anything, I just alt f4'd and haven't launched the game since.

Sucks really, because after waiting for ages, I could finally buy the Autarch, but doesn't look like I'll even get to try it out in game..
  6. Try logging on at prime time, especially on Saturdays.
  7. Lauriia Lauriia Arkhona Vanguard

I work Saturday, finish at 6pm GMT. But what are the game's "prime times?" I tried in the evening as Eldar, and couldn't find anything. Don't remember the exact time, but I think it was around 20:30 or so, not sure.
  8. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Eldar lately start coming online around 10 UTC. It seems the european prime is mostly gone and its just NA now.
    Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday are your best bets. The former two are MYST event-dates, the latter a general EC-community-effort.
    Also, joining the Webway Discord helps in getting alerted when Eldar assemble.

In any event, you will need more patience than 5 minutes. Even if there are games (which you can check on the map) it will often take 10+ minutes for one of them to end so you can join.
    Generally, what I do is come online, que and do something else, either on a second screen or alt-tabbed, checking on the game from time to time.
    If nothing happens in an hour or two, I usually give up and do something else. Until then, queuing in EC is great to get some stuff done like shopping or paperwork.
    Lauriia likes this.
  9. Lauriia Lauriia Arkhona Vanguard

Cool, thanks a lot for the reply and info :) I'll keep that in mind and try my luck queuing around then. Hopefully I'll be able to try Autarch at last! Thank you
  10. KHETTI Well-Known Member

Ah the old, "your incapable of making friends argument", ie i have nothing valid or intelligent to say, and the "if you can't beat them, join them" excuse, yeah that helps alleviate the problem, not add to it, right?!, but thx for proving that this community is so dense that you put depleted uranium to shame.
    Corie likes this.