Background Image

On Eldar, Scorpions and DJ Khaled

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Wartortle, Apr 14, 2018.

1. ZeGit ZeGit Recruit

Eldar playerbase flaming and complaining about the bolter part 20446.

Seriously, do you guys need another bolter nerf to stop complaning about nade bursts and bolter damage?
  2. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

stop

zzzzzz not this shit again

nade tricks are easy to avoid even with garbage ping, see:

if you want to test this out yourself, i'm happy to jump in-game, but nade tricks do not take advantage of the sluggish netcode nor the lag compensation, you'll notice that when lagging that shots actually whiff on nades so if anything it makes it next to impossible to nade trick with garbo ping.
    Aislinn, ZeGit, Wartortle and 2 others like this.
  3. Turturibus Wartortle New Member

I can't.
  4. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

To be fair: You are air-bursting a lot. I literally flinch every time something yellow throws a grenade at me.
    Wartortle likes this.
  5. Turturibus Wartortle New Member

No profound commentary on EC's balance was intended. The match I had shown in the video just had a lot of scorpions.

Cheers lads and ladies, for the wise words. <3
    CuCulainn likes this.
  6. nikel nikel Arkhona Vanguard

nadetrics doesnt help? wow....
  7. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

no hate proteus but while I don't really mind nadetricks, it's different to throw them against someone who's already prepared for it compared to someone you just found out of the blue, since very few players in EC know how to nadetrick properly very few people will expect you to pull it off unless they know you, and if you nadetrick someone who's unaware it's just gg because the only things you get to do once you see the grenade indicator are saying "oh shit" and thinking of your life choices meanwhile the guy who nadetricked you is executing you
    Wartortle likes this.
  8. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

I dunno man, I can count on one hand the amount of times I've been nade tricked even in fights against BLOP. If you are caught unawares however, that's another issue entirely, a lack of situational awareness should rightfully be punished.
  9. Lol! All I saw for 3 minutes was a banana trying to singlehandedly win the war against Eldar. I guess you should purge the old mentality of "muh Bolter" and play with a team. Only Leroy can be a solo hero. :cool:
    Wartortle likes this.
  10. Turturibus Wartortle New Member

I'm being torn into ribbons by all these logical observations :(