Background Image

OH FANCY! DEYZ NERFED DA KANNON AND ACE DAKKA!

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Thrakka, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Thrakka Thrakka Master

WELL BOYZ DA RIVER OF SPACE MARINE TEARS HAS FINALLY BROKEN DA NOOB DAM HEHAAAA! DA KANNON BEEN NERFED ALONG WIFF DA ACE DAKKA! DON'T WORRY BOYZ AS ORKZ WEEZ USED TA BEIN STEPPED ON BY DA DEVS! IT JUST MAKES US TOUGHER! ITS OKAY DAT DA ABADONS DISGRACE WAS ALWAYS BETTA! WEEZ DONT COMPLAIN DO WE BOYZ? WEEZ PICK UP OUR RUSTY CHOPPAS AND KEEP SWINGIN! DEYZ NOT GUNNA BRRAK OUR ORKY WILL! WAAAAGH!
    Faeruin, SneakyGit, Hitroy and 14 others like this.
  2. Safreadis Safreadis Arkhona Vanguard

Words to live by... wise words to live by. Both expected and unexpected from a greenskin, but still wise words.
    Niothewarlock and Thrakka like this.
  3. Blasron Paquet Active Member

ya all truly believe the deff canon would be the only nerf don't worries the most powerfull weapon that ork player have is still there. BRAIN AND TEAMWORK. 2 thing that the loyal salt marine can't get via whining and crying.
  4. RuntKikka RuntKikka Well-Known Member

Who cares boss?!

Wez got sneeky gitz all ova da place plenty o' whinin' left fer dem space runts!!
  5. ThillyGooth ThillyGooth First Blood!

Has anyone else lost their health pack on their slugga boys? I can't equip it in any of my slugga loadouts.
  6. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

They fixed a bug that prevented slugga boys from equipping ammo packs. So they instead introduced an entirely new bug that now prevents them from equipping health packs.
    Paeyvn, RageScreama and Thrakka like this.
  7. Geisto Geisto Cardinal

8. Hitomodakka Hitomodakka Arkhona Vanguard

The suppression wasn't why we took the ace dakka in the first place... and I'm pretty sure the splash damage will still down players, just not kill them out right... Minor adjustments imo not really a big deal
    thantrus, 0strum and BrotherShrimp like this.
  9. Ha ha, who cares about the ACE dakka losing suppression, it's not like anything lives long enough to actually be affected by it :p
  10. Genos Brutuz Steam Early Access

Muh ACE dakka that i didn't buy.

[​IMG]

Now let's see if they have any courage to nerf Abaddon's grace or Plasma weapons.