Background Image

O7 Hey Gents!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Nazara, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Oddly my first account couldnt be found... So hopefully this one sticks up!

Anyways! My name is Nemesis! :p

Really really excited about this game! (More so that the Eldar will be a playable faction!) IRL, I played Eldar on TT for years until I fell to the dark side. My HQ has a story about him becoming an Archon in a small Kabal. Long story...

Anyways. Im 26 and from Australia for the record!

Good to be here and nice to meet you all!
    Valkr likes this.
  2. So'Kiel So-Kiel Well-Known Member

Hey there! Hope you'll recreate some part of your story in EC, bringing some glory to the Eldar, before the dark kin arrives in the game. Until that time - welcome, brother)
  3. Thank you for the welcome! The story would be set if Autarchs and Striking Scorpions are a playable class for the Eldar!
  4. So'Kiel So-Kiel Well-Known Member

I guess, even Autarchs are playable, to become one you would have to go a very long road to power, not just play as all Aspects. If they ever get implemented, they will be unbelievably rare.
  5. That is very true. Though becoming one would be one hell of an achievement. What path do you follow So'Kiel?
  6. Welcome to EC.
  7. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

Welcome to the site, hopefully we can see some images of your army :)
  8. So'Kiel So-Kiel Well-Known Member

I'll wait with my answer untill the available Paths are announced, but I've thread many already ;)