Background Image

Nurgle Vet Died By 1 Stalker Shot After

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerfectionistMind, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Ec is so bad that even with cheats a scrub remains a scrub , the dude cheating on the video was soooo bad
  2. Rhapzor Rhapzor Subordinate

That could explain a lot: The permanent lucky stalker bolter shooter
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Thats called skill
    Atsidas and Jimmy_Neutron like this.
  4. Rhapzor Rhapzor Subordinate

Jeah yes yes "skill" :cool: . Like in the youtube video. Only skill! :rolleyes:
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

aimbots in ec are not a thing anymore , wake up
    Atsidas and Jimmy_Neutron like this.
  6. Literally every one cheats here since every one denies cheats.
    Nope I won't. I wasn't lagged otherwise I would realize and get shot by multiple people or were too busy not seeing that my healthbar was low doesn't justify this. There were only fucking 2 people, just 2, nothing more. Are you gonna actually put here arguments and numbers or gonna keep telling "I don't agree with it?" Fucking Stalker Bolter shot and couple shots from Combi-Bolter can't kill Nurgle Veteran. You're having fucking 360 Armor and 160 Toughness wtf are you even talking about? I put there numbers do some math and no I had full health. end
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Sighs ... there are no cheats to increase weapon damage or rate of fire ...
    Its obvious that you were either blind and didnt see your low ehp or lagged and got shot multiple time
    There are no numbers that can possibly be used here , the only one that could be used you already did and they confirm that what you said is not possible
    There are no cheat that give you more damage therefore it cant be associated with cheats but more to your lack of attention/ ec's poor optimisation
    Jimmy_Neutron likes this.
  8. Sure sure I believe what I see.
    Nope. I wasn't fucking blind. I was fucking know that I had fucking full health. That is not possible that having low ehp with a vet, you have a fucking 360 Armor and it's now low... I'm telling you that I wasn't lagging, just because you're supposing I was doesn't justify this. There were only fucking 2 people and after shot by Stalker Bolter I died! And even if I had low healthbar and got shot by multiple people they can't fucking kill me in a second. You get close to your full health after you down. So you're supposing that I had low ehp is wrong.
    There are as I put based on time. It is one Stalker Shot. And I'm saying that it has happened. So my point was true and my Nurgle Veteran killed with weapon damage increasing and rate of fire.
    Obviously there are that give you more damage. It's not about my lack of attention. I'm sure I had full healthbar.
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Wat you describe here has been posted before in video's and such by other people, so it should be a known bug by now.
    You got shot multiple times and the damage did for some unknown to us here reason not register on your client side until a moment later when all the damage is applied at the same time.

There was one video in particular that showed a dude popping 10 orso headshots into an CSM elite with a bolter only for his armor bar to not even move until a few seconds later the elite caved in like a sack o'shit.

This is probably what you also experienced.
  10. So that is not about I'm being blind or lagged.
    But there wasn't anyone to do damage to me. I was in the building. Then it happened in the balcony.

What is orso?

I don't know, maybe.