Background Image

Nurgle Vet Died By 1 Stalker Shot After

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerfectionistMind, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Well I was Nurgle Veteran with 160 Toughness and 1 Stalker Shot after I died. There was another guy that had either Bolter or Combi-Bolter but it's impossible. A Nurgle Veteran can't die that fast and I didn't notice any shots out of Bolter.
  2. How many threads?
  3. Well sounds like "skill" to me
  4. What?
    wut?

Bro fuck the threads. The point of a forum is fucking making threads. Nobody makes threads then you read shit. I see some fucking weird things and ask about it here, wtf is wrong about it?
  5. Joker1358 Joker1358 New Member

U either got shot by multiple ppl and didnt realise it or u werent on full health boi
    A stalker bolta cant onehit vetz on full health specially not a mon vet pretty sure they couldn't even with skull banner and cqc headshot
  6. Nope, he didn't shoot, and if so it was INSTANT death. So the Nurgle Veteran can't fucking die that fast. Imagine I only could be getting some shots until the Stalker Bolter shot, how many shoots would I get? Maybe 3 maybe 4? The health is not fucking important. You have 360 fucking armor as a Veteran. So one headshot from Stalker Bolter 360-288=72, let's say I got 3 shots out of Bolter and it would be the maximum because Bolter is slow it would be 126 damage so 126-72=54 Health or 4 shots lets say for Combi-Bolter it would be 152 damage so 152-72=80. I had nowhere low health like that. Plus I had full health. Wtf is a Skull Banner? What is CQC headshot? Aah, you are talking about CQC Bolter headshots. Yeah, it IS IMPOSSIBLE. So I'm thinking some serious cheats there. There were these fucking oneshotting Stalker Bolter nerds there!
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

stop calling cheats , you either lagged or got shot by multiple people or were too busy not seeing that your healthbar was low . end
    Atsidas, Jimmy_Neutron and Joker1358 like this.
  8. Joker1358 Joker1358 New Member

literally no one cheats here
  9. i saw 1-2 year ago 1 video where man used aimbot and wallhack (may be tonight i will find it but not so sure)
    but it was so long ago
  10. True