Background Image

Nurgle Scythe Stats Nerfed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerfectionistMind, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Yes back and rear are the same thing.

Man catchers gimmick stun is with running attacks only.
    So run and make the very light tab on the mouse button for a running attack.
    The stun doesn't last long tho.

Don't use man catcher tho its not a very good weapon.
    Maces are for clanging.
    So you should always make sure it has a clanging mod in it, and mancatcher cant have a clanging mod so it kinda defeats the purpose of taking a mace type weapon in my opinion.
  2. I know how it works but it works only to back, right?
    Never seen that it worked. Can you show it to me with your huge video capabilities? xd

And it's not Mastercrafted. But dunno I always liked it and had a feeling to have to use it since it was "Unique."
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

As far as I know the stun should work from every direction.
    But it's a really weak stun. so you might not even notice it depending on your latency.
  4. I've been told it should be hit to back to stun them despite the description nor I've seen it works even from back. So show it to me as you like to make useless videos. :p
    It's okay if it lets me hit another time! I think I could have pretty notice it if it even worked.
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I don't like to use useless gimmick weapons just to make 1 useless video tho
  6. But you like to make useless animation videos tho
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Those are hobbies to pass the time... Yours are are chores.
    And chores are meh..
  8. Man it's just a fucking video that would take 2 minutes ya know... So 2 minutes of wasting time would be over 10 minutes of passing time by hobbies!
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Can't test stuns on garrison dummies.
    I'll have to find someone english speaking willing to help me or join a game and actually use the thing ...o_O
    And tbh , you can do that yourself and see..
  10. You can't. I told you to do in PvP.
    Ofc which would take 2 minutes for you. o_O