Background Image

Nurgle Scythe Stats Nerfed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerfectionistMind, Jan 7, 2019.

1. I just realize that it has Chainaxe's impact stats but damages are less than Chainaxe and more than Chainsword. I thought it had Chainaxe stats for damage too. It gets nerfed or I remember it wrong? And if it didn't get nerfed then it has same attackspeed as Chainaxe or faster but slower than Chainsword?

Also when you do a heavy attack you apply more poison or not?
  2. MORTARION PlagueMORTARION Well-Known Member

who even care?
    Jimmy_Neutron likes this.
  3. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

4. MEY!
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

its a dot weapon therefore it does less raw damage than its non dots counterparts
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Game isn't really consistent with that tho.
  7. So? Necrotic Chainsword is a dot weapon too but it has same stats as a regular Chainsword. Abaddon's Grace is a dot weapon too and more important one because it breaks the point where you would need to get more shots to be down because of dot. Someone told me that Abaddon's Grace is p2w item because he died because of dot that he wouldn't if dot wasn't applied. Also to that logic the Crozius Arcanum that has fire dot should do less raw damage than it's non dots counterparts too. Doesn't matter if the dot it has doesn't ignore the armor nor Nurgle Scythe is stronger version of Necrotic Chainsword that it's dot ignores the armor because you can apply dot faster with a faster weapon which is most important part. Therefore your argument is wrong.
    With what?
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

With dot weapons having lower base damage.
    Because some don't..and some do.
    The screen damage of nurgle knife and chain sword dont have lower damage .. but the nurgle power axe does.
  9. lel. And it isn't only Nurgle Scythe though?
  10. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Yup the axe is nugles only exception it seems.
    Unless the screen damage is a lie.
    which is also a possibility .