Background Image

Not-so-new Spez Mehrine Apothecary here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Outkast117, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Greetings fellow Mehrines

Like the title says, I'm not new-new, more like passive-new, watching the forums for updates but never introducing myself.
    I thought my introduction long overdue so I'll be your new unreliable Apothecary, messing up your game whenever I'm around.

Unlike the other people around, I also suck at melee, I never seem to get the hang of it, but I'm a pretty good shot with my little bolt pistol so..
    Also, unless you crawl right toward me when downed, I will fail to notice you and run off without healz.. sorry..

Have fun ya'll,
    Brother Malleus
    Swagmaw likes this.
  2. Whitefox550 Whitefox550 Well-Known Member

Hi! I'm the guy bleeding out on the ground, crawling slowly towards you. Unfortunately, I'm probably chaos (I use quickplay, so like 85% of the time I"m chaos) so you should probably use that sweet execution on me.
  3. Which button do I press?
  4. Da Harro and welcome to the Forums my friend :D
  5. Whitefox550 Whitefox550 Well-Known Member

You press E. Press E for everything. I truly believe the apothecary narthecium execution is the best, punching out your enemy's organs and then splitting open their chest. The only way to rival that would be if sorcerer sucked out their enemy's soul as an execution (Note-this should be in the game).
  6. It was more of a rethorical question since I already knew the answer, but tried to be funny and... you spoiled the joke...
    Vipermon likes this.
  7. Whitefox550 Whitefox550 Well-Known Member

I know, but I'm very literal. It's a medical problem.
    Vipermon likes this.