Background Image

Not muh bolter!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Data8671, Feb 5, 2018.

?

Opinion?

1. Muh bolter forever!!!

2. It'd be nice to see other weapons used more commonly

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

And this stuff happening with me all the time.
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

nerf human brain
    ProteusVM likes this.
  3. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Lol...funny video.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had Melee games that I’ve gotten over 30 a few times. I don’t play Melee tons but when I do I fare well. But sometimes cracking the 20 kill limit is hard if you’re vs guild stacks.

Most I’ve gotten is 55 as scorpion. Melee is fine if you play it very cautious. But can’t tel you how many times I’ve gotten the drop on a tac who didn’t see me coming, I hit them once, and the Rolex and shoot me down in seconds. Luckily not too many people know how to do it!
    Firskon likes this.
  4. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

I will quote someone since they are not/will not say it themselves. Remember, this isn't my words.
    Talron likes this.
  5. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

>SS
    >Csword (+DoT?)
    >Frags
    Pfff, tooooooooooooooo easy.
  6. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Ha. Most of my kills came from being out of stealth in straight up fights. It was at Harkus vs LSM, so it wasnt too hard to wreck everyone’s crap. Had plenty of good duels.

And gotten 35-40 kills with banshee a few times. Same with ork several times. Melee is fine if you play smart. Just don’t face charge everyone/group you see and you’ll do decent!
  7. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

No, you can face-charge vs everyone, but if you have a luck. Or you meet 3% accuracy marine squad. Or you have enough life-steal. Or your opponents just braindead.
  8. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

In a game of mostly vets, usually doesn’t happen!

But I’ve had some moments before where I’ve gotten into Melee with 6 tacs and they all stood there dumbfounded whike I killed 4 of them.
  9. Very nice indeed. Quite funny though how the "luckiest melee in the world" uses a pistol to kill should I dare say more than half his prey? hmmm PISTOL NERF! :D
  10. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Got anything with the current tickle fist? You showed me that MoK and powerfist is the most fun in the game,than they nerfed it.I can't make the current fist work,makes me want to headbutt my desk.