Background Image

Not muh bolter!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Data8671, Feb 5, 2018.

?

Opinion?

1. Muh bolter forever!!!

2. It'd be nice to see other weapons used more commonly

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. They only make up the majority of the population because its the meta, people go for what works and whose to blame them? I wont choose something that doesn't work and I wouldn't expect anyone else to either. Balance that out and a new meta will appear I'm sure.
  2. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

I sympathize and understand, I’m not saying the shouldn’t. Just saying the the truth! If/when Bolter nerfs come through you can Be sure some People will leave. It’s the only major nerf I’ve seen hit LSM/CSM for almost a year, so we will see.
  3. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

I remember when Tacticals were a myth.

You were either JPA or Apothecary, everyone else was at a disadvantage and capturing the objective is for suckers.
  4. Drakkoth Krypto Arkhona Vanguard

You mean take away the giant "roll now or die" sign" and make players rely on situational awareness? I agree with and aprove of this message.
  5. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

You just have not enough luck to be a successful melee.
  6. Love it! they all had the collective situational awareness of npc's with bad coding.
  7. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

And this stuff happening with me all the time.
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

nerf human brain
    ProteusVM likes this.
  9. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Lol...funny video.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve had Melee games that I’ve gotten over 30 a few times. I don’t play Melee tons but when I do I fare well. But sometimes cracking the 20 kill limit is hard if you’re vs guild stacks.

Most I’ve gotten is 55 as scorpion. Melee is fine if you play it very cautious. But can’t tel you how many times I’ve gotten the drop on a tac who didn’t see me coming, I hit them once, and the Rolex and shoot me down in seconds. Luckily not too many people know how to do it!
    Firskon likes this.
  10. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

>SS
    >Csword (+DoT?)
    >Frags
    Pfff, tooooooooooooooo easy.