Background Image

Not muh bolter!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Data8671, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Muh bolter forever!!!

2. It'd be nice to see other weapons used more commonly

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Sometimes I can as wel, but Melee is annoying. I spend more time hiding behind walls and corners cause I know I can’t go toe to toe with even a tactical who knows what they are doing and see me coming.

Unless it’s scorp. I’ll play scorp till the cows come home.
  2. Take the slam warning away and watch the popularity of jump classes soar!
    Catnium likes this.

I wanna be able to go 30-0 with the Grav Pistol.
  4. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Don’t be so realistic deathwish. We wouldn’t want to drive away tactical since they make up 90 percent of the teams as it stands! If we drive them off then the game will lose more pop.
  5. They only make up the majority of the population because its the meta, people go for what works and whose to blame them? I wont choose something that doesn't work and I wouldn't expect anyone else to either. Balance that out and a new meta will appear I'm sure.
  6. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

I sympathize and understand, I’m not saying the shouldn’t. Just saying the the truth! If/when Bolter nerfs come through you can Be sure some People will leave. It’s the only major nerf I’ve seen hit LSM/CSM for almost a year, so we will see.

I remember when Tacticals were a myth.

You were either JPA or Apothecary, everyone else was at a disadvantage and capturing the objective is for suckers.
  8. Drakkoth Krypto Arkhona Vanguard

You mean take away the giant "roll now or die" sign" and make players rely on situational awareness? I agree with and aprove of this message.
  9. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

You just have not enough luck to be a successful melee.
  10. Love it! they all had the collective situational awareness of npc's with bad coding.