Background Image

Not A Heal Bot

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Rivindesh, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Tremor BlackGoo Subordinate

OP : you are playing an other game or ? :D
  2. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

What do you mean? I'm playing a Warhammer 40k game.
  3. Ultima75000 Ultima75000 First Blood!

Correction. We're playing a game that has the name Warhammer 40k :p
    desktop likes this.
  4. Nyhilist Nyhilist Active Member

Brent mentioned a while ago more offensive spells will be reserved for Sorcerers rather than AS, as to when this will actually happen Soon TM
    Rivindesh and SniffSteven like this.
  5. Phalaris of Akragas Phalaris Nickname Change

EC2 maybe...
  6. You make it sound like there is something wrong with spamming a class. I think it gives the faction some spice and not just a reskin of LSM except with shittier gear. There where worse things a faction spammed for comparison. Right now we have the entire community spamming Tac's/faction equivalents and no one is batting an eye at it.
    desktop likes this.
  7. Back when there was only 4 classes planed for Chaos, Sorcerer polled for about 1/4th popularity. I don't see why it would be a problem for 1/4th the available classes would have 1/4th the faction population playing them. I don't even think it was at the point where you'd have more than 1/5th the team play as Sorcerer pre-patch when they weren't a garbage class.

Man, and I wanted to main Sorcerer before the game was a game yet. Seems so long ago...
  8. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

That's exactly as intended
  9. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

While I agree that tacticals should be the majority, they should be the majority because they are the jack of all trades. Right now everyone is playing them because most other classes are obsolete. Melee is rendered useless a when tactical can win with a single d-bash and gun down the offender.
    SniffSteven likes this.
  10. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

so judging on their logic on how to deal with overpopulated classes. nerf taticools armor to 25.
    Reduce their knife dmg by 15%, and allow them to unequip their pistol.

This according to BE logic of Balancing. Can't wait for that patch.
    That should keep taticools happy, and balance the overpopulation.

While apothecaries can buff up their survivability to levels even higher than pre patch, and still maintain support viability.

AS, can get nowhere near the 100 armor Standard even if you buff all out survivability, and compromise your support, AND the ability to stand your own ground. Smells balanced to me....