Background Image

Nobz And Their Roles In Ec

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Big-Snazz, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Rikamar Rikamar Well-Known Member

Ah okay. Thank you.
    Dilvoog likes this.
  2. Hey guys - wow, Google translate did that better than I expected :)

So we are currently in the process of having these questions finalized, and I don't want to say things before they are for 100% sure, but the way I understood things so far:

a F2W Orc can only become a Boy (essentially he will only get the classes available for Boyz)
    a B2P Orc can be a Boy, a Nob and a Boss (where the Boss is equivalent of a Chaplain)

About the size thing, this is technology we are still investigating (we didn't have time to finalize it) but we for sure want to have size differences, we are not sure yet on how we will do it without having 3 different Ork models and 3x the equipment and different sizes for the weapons, even different animations might be needed. So please have some patience about this question - I can even imagine that in early modules we won't have those differences, but again, remember the bucket system Miguel always talked about? Well this is one where we don't have the final answer yet!

Cheers!

3. By Gork n' Mork

That sounds amazing!
    thank you for sharing these informations with us Patrick!
    im looking forward to become a Nob already ;D
  4. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

chaplain confirmed?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ5s81NRdQE
    Big-Snazz, Rikamar and Corphy like this.
  5. Kaazid GarySharp Well-Known Member

Time limited veteran upgrade?
  6. Please don't spread rumours - this is something that will be only confirmed when we know ourselves for sure!
    Cheers!
    Rikamar, BikerTroll and Grigdusher like this.
  7. Can see the mechanics Patrick describes fleshing out quite nicely. I personally would love to see a size variation in Orks but will see how things progress, not sure how F2W players would react to being weaker than the paid characters though but it is something that obviously looks like it is still in the throwing ideas at the wall and seeing what sticks stage. Really looking forward to seeing how this progresses
  8. Kaazid GarySharp Well-Known Member

It was discussed a while back about the possibility of being able to buy Orkz premium piecemeal so certain upgrades within that one faction maybe available in the shop eventually.
  9. Start spreading rumors! let the public know what is not going to happen for sure but make it sound like its true!

I just want to know tho what is the real answer in the end of da fate of da Orkz
  10. they wont be weaker
    they would be smaller and have less HP cause they are smaller targets which is an advantage
    Rikamar, Corphy and Grigdusher like this.