Background Image

Nobz And Their Roles In Ec

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Big-Snazz, Jan 20, 2015.

1. 'EadThwacka Im_a_Turtle Arkhona Vanguard

You don't get to play as Nobs or Heroes as a Pioneer Ork. You're at Free 2 Waaagh status with a few cosmetic stuff and the ability to play with the 3rd wave of the Early Access.

I thought, "Oh cool! I only want to play as da Orks, so I'z ge'in me a Pioneer Pack." Then I figured out that you can't play anything past what a F2W can with the pioneer pack...WAAAAAAAAAAUGH!
  2. actually if you gonna try to act smartier den dis ork get yur fact straight :D
    Pioneers will have the EXCLUSIVE right to buy access to the Early Game Module Access in 2015 given to Founder’s after the Founder’s 3rd Wave

:p

Sry is annoyed juzt got ran over by meh own car in watchdogs then shot to death under it so i nee to rage sumwhere :)
  3. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

so pioneer can buy for only 25 extra dollars the access to the beta after other founder? (the price of only a hero/elite class!!)
    BikerTroll likes this.
  4. I iz da Pioneer und da Flashiest Orkz :D Cuz Orkz gutta hav da must stuff
    plus that deak its like a steal Isn't it?
  5. 'EadThwacka Im_a_Turtle Arkhona Vanguard

EXCLUSIVE right to buy access. I'z gotsa pay moar money just to play da Early Access Module aftah paying money to get da pioneer pack? Bloo'y zogging damp git thrakka!
  6. BUT did i say or mention anything about that, or was the the main point i was proving they don't get 3rd wave access, they can BUY the FOURTH wave ( i guesss its called idk?)
  7. 'EadThwacka Im_a_Turtle Arkhona Vanguard

It's just stoopid that you'z gotsa buy access to the early access aftah buying the bloo'y game with either da pioneer or da premium stoff. Me thinks gits are bettah off waiting for the game to release if'dey dun wanna drain about 60 bucks in da first month of early access.

Dun mattah to me tho! I'z gots me a Warrior pack!
  8. Kaazid GarySharp Well-Known Member

My main point isn't the $40 that the game costs, my point is that there needs to be confirmed and definite information on the difference between premium Orkz and F2W Orkz and that the difference needs to be big enough for Ork players to decide to buy the game or Orkz will just turn into a freebie platform for players to bounce off of before they buy the game and go and play a different faction.
  9. dont ask for a source but they already told us what free gitz can't do

- no elite or heroes
    - only small vehicles
    - can't be leaders ( I hope they can be at least squad leaders)

- I also heard they can't spawn as painboy, but I doubt this

other things I would like to see:
    - limited customization (since I guess most customization need to be bought this point may be useless ^^)
    - less loudout options
  10. Kaazid GarySharp Well-Known Member

What I understood was that their class limit was shoota/choppa boyz.

As for limited loadout options, I agree. We know that we have to unlock the ability to use items through XP before we can equip them at the normal loadout cost (without the skill it cost a lot more loadout points), it was my thought that the F2W have no access to XP unlocks.