Background Image

noahleaks 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silfarion, May 29, 2017.

1. Blasron Paquet Active Member

new shit to play with soon :OrkDeffskull:, but new shit is always welcome in my book.
  2. Ultrarius Ultragoy Drill Abbott

buy one for your gf, she will love it. guaranteed ;)

3. Battlefield 1 has the flamethrower tanks and you'll see multiple flamethrower tanks going at the same time in some matches. As long as we're limited to a few tanks and maybe a few Hero or Elite flame units per match I dont see any reason for lag fest.

4. Moar tanks for Pegasus? One of the only maps with 4 tanks for defenders, and it's the smallest map in game, lol.
  5. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

This got me so exited it lit the fire i got fro EC on my heard, now all i gotta wait for is to see ork vehicle customization, that will decide if i will do a triple 1080 on my chair while screaming "FUCK YES" or na
    Daemonkz likes this.
  6. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

im just not seeing the over-all joy,...theres no maps that support better/more tanks. And,..i dont think more tanks is a greatly needed thing. The ones we already have, act as if they have no weight. Or end up all over the map in places they should never be. This is just filler to keep you on the edge of your seat. Nothing to see here.

But if you check out your files for the game you might notice theres "alot" of wargear thats not in the game iconed and ready to go. Thats more exciting then more lag, more tanks.
  7. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Do I really have to repost something from the first page of this thread

[​IMG]
  8. Cause im to lazy to find this, can you post it?
  9. This is very exciting!

Even though Dorn killed me.
    Harkus and Khaernakov like this.