Background Image

noahleaks 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silfarion, May 29, 2017.

1. Forever Dancing First Blood!

I think the helmet looks more like the payed dark reaper one. Flying starshot ftw.
  2. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Top right of the Pred stuff. Is that a Whirlwind turret?
  3. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

Several things:
    - Flamer sponsons like these are found on the baal predator
    - Whirlwind turret (artillery ? hell yes !)
    - Annihalator predator turret (finally an anti vehicle tank)
    - Executioner with plasma destroyer (!)
    - Vindicator with laser destroyer ( mother of god, vindicators gonna hetz.)

Only thing i miss so far is the razorback. that thing would be perfect for ghostcapper and dedicated anti tank teams... could have a no spawnpoint restriction to not take the rhinos niche.

Honestly cannot wait to have some new tank guns. Vehicles were neglected far too long, maybe they will get the long overdue vehicle gameplay overhaul too.
  4. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Imagine a Predator Annihilator with two Heavy Flamers to protect from close range AV while it hunts tanks.
    Astartes207 likes this.
  5. Mileena Mileena Subordinate

goes to google looks at buttplugs....... wat da fuq?

hmm... maybe you would know cause you use it?
  6. Rathael Rathael Arkhona Vanguard

I'll hold my hype until we see what actually comes out of all this.

We know full well bE are amazing at hype. Pretty sure everyone was hyped for the elites while they were still a concept.

For all we know, we might not see that wraithguard become an in-game thing for another year or more yet.

Even if it does become a thing, how do we know it's not just going to be another dull 1-life spawn with a statline that is barely different to the existing elites? Fear of "pay to win" and "vertical progression" plagues this game's development.
    DerelictHeretic and Zarbustibal like this.
  7. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

Can´t flamers are exclusive to baal predators and deimos infernus i think. however baals can mount a flamestorm cannon, or a twin linked assault cannon. the deimos one can mount a heavier melta weapon in the turret.
  8. Why can't flamers be for elites then since it causes lag? There are rarely more than 5 elites at any time I have never seen more in 1 place at a time.
  9. Baelugor Bugz First Blood!

Looks like there is an open space map in the game files with 3 coloured areas and a fortress building to the right. Could be the 1 they are speaking about? :CSMIron:
  10. FreeMek Gortflagg Nexle09 Arkhona Vanguard

You had me at open topped trukkz, but if dere izn't a trukk loik me sig, I ain't comin' back to orkhona.
    *zips through space in me krooza*