Background Image

noahleaks 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silfarion, May 29, 2017.

1. INB4 cosmetic only.

They were never out, just pushed back, they'll still be someone working on them from time to time somewhere but this is probably all we'll see for a while.
  2. MungFuSensei MungFuSensei Steam Early Access

Noah posted it on discord
    DrDooManiC likes this.
  3. Ultrarius Ultragoy Drill Abbott

elDorado, Harkus and Sumshine like this.
  4. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Its eldar tech i wouldn't be surprised if they used it as such..
    Spock, Xengard and Harkus like this.
  5. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

Maybe they could explain on next Twitch
  6. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

Why have you marked the new vehicle map when that is well known, instead of marking the OPEN TOPPED Ork War Trukk?!?

To be fair, there are some rather old art (before the new engine) of the Wraithguard from the Iyanden Craftworld ^^
    Sumshine likes this.
  7. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

Oh my fucking god. Were getting newer tank weapons sooner then expected. This made my day OP !

Btw. we should make leak thread like these where we add pieces of info we have gathered from the devs. Just make sure the devs allow you to post it, in case it´s only intended for private convos.
  8. MungFuSensei MungFuSensei Steam Early Access

Don't blow your load yet. These are probably Dark Millenium assets. So we would still have some months to go for anything to show up. But things are getting worked on, which is good.
    Harkus likes this.
  9. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

stop playing ec on a potato you nerd
    Spock and Katitof like this.
  10. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

All eldar guns look like dildos, I think its intentional on GW's part. But can I have that predator for Dow2 modding please?:CSMIron:
    Ultragoy likes this.