Background Image

No Twitch June 9

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jun 9, 2017.

1. What the hell are you talking about ya weirdo. Read before you make comments to me kid. Rookie mod mouthing off with no case, just sad. Stare long and hard at my profile pic then go and masturbate.
  2. It wouldn't torment me: I have plenty else to do, especially with the release of 8th edition of the tabletop this week. Today just happens to be my "administrative/paperwork" day, and I finished all of that yesterday.
  3. I'm just shit stirring you :p it was in relation to your massive text wall, really well done!
  4. What? You want another text wall? OKAY!!!!

Look I said it way back when: Chaplains aren't your spirit animal if you are "sane" in regards to 40k...
  5. Keeping the dream alive, we need more marines like you.
  6. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

Don't act dumb, I know who you're reffering to and he destroyed your points.
  7. There's nothing on this entire thread where we are clashing you moron. Katzu was talking to Katie and I decided to be cheeky by saying I think he has way too much time on his hands because of the massive text wall which wasn't directed to me, seriously get back to school.
  8. Just so we're all clear, I wasn't addressing Vorpal. I was addressing Bruttus.
    Spock likes this.
  9. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

Ok, First, Katzu was talking to Bruttus, just read the quotes - not directly to katie until that last post which was the only one you quoted. Second off, it looked a bit like you were defending bruttus with that post, hence why I basically figured you 2 were together in that (At least the way I saw it, I don't know how your sarcasm works)

And finally I'm not even meant to be an EB moderator anymore considering I left EB and EC and just use the forums for time wasting purposes now, all it does show is that SOMEONE isn't doing a great job.

Also I didn't know school teaches you to be 100% immune to missunderstanding some random sarcasm from a forum post. Noted. Going back now just for that :D

Next time just be more specific on who's side you're on and who you defend.
  10. Easy. Emperor = Good. Traitor, Mutant, Heretic, Xeno, or anything else we get told to purge = Evil.

"Blessed is the mind too small for doubt."
    KharnVarus likes this.