Background Image

No Twitch June 23 & 30

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jun 19, 2017.

1. VexusH VexusH Recruit

I'm Canadian and we get next Monday off as Canada Day. Like the fourth of July but a week early. Friday is "Jean Baptiste Day" (LOL).
  2. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Yeah I know it looks bad, hell it more than looks bad it is bad, I can barely bring myself to log in any more and that's saying something as I love this game and don't really play anything else.

Is what it is, nothing much we can do but complaining isn't going to bring positive change.
  3. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

Dear bE

I hope you do realize that this is a really bad time to leave the community alone.

Frustration has reached new record-levels (again) because people have realized (again) that you fail to deliver on your promises (again).
    People want answers, people want reassurance, people want results.

You have a game whose reviews are mediocre at best, whose player-base is declining and the people who love your game are desperate for you to save it. (Sorry, Nathan, but marketing does not lead to money. A good product leads to money.) So, in theory you should feel some obligation to do something about the negative publicity. Or go on vacation and ignore your frustrated customers. That's your decision.

with best regards,
    someone who will maybe play EC this week... for an hour or so... if he feels like it
    Cyberjankie, Dargadon, xeprim and 7 others like this.
  4. Ernaddon elDorado Steam Early Access

just give us new patch please, put there few cosmetics and fix fucking matchmaker and it will be atleast okay
  5. Bruttus Recruit

O well, there was nothing new on the twitchshows annyway, so thats not a huge lost.

Annyway If you believe that we are morons and idiots that thinks that nothing is going on, then you are wrong.
    Annyway, this game is death before the new year is coming, all the plans that you had are to late to rescue this game.

Its to bad, only waiting from now on for a new 40k MMO, and I can compleetly forget this awful taste called EC
    Firskon likes this.
  6. I will certainly be cautious of any game that bE does in the future.
  7. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Enjoy your 3-day weekends
    Ultragoy and No_1 like this.
  8. Can't you guys move Twitch to another day of the week, then? Is there a canadian law against that? Is that considered Heresy? Will you get impaled by a moose if you do that? Help me out here, I really can't see an issue with a few holidays. (well, aside from possibly making a moose angry. Moose are cool. And scary. Not making them angry is a good business decision)
  9. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

Two 3-day weekends in a row, yes. Only happens in Quebec actually. We are still working the 4 days of each week before that! Otherwise no, we don't have a ton of holidays. I actually miss living in Ontario, used to have 2 more days off than here :p