Background Image

No Twitch June 23 & 30

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Wow, just wow.
    Hotab and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

*two-three weeks later* Devs: where did everyone go? what happened?
    Spock, Caentyr, Brutuz and 10 others like this.
  3. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

4. USSRxGrabli USSRxGrabli Arkhona Vanguard

No twitch again, no patches, no new weapons, no new mods, no new maps, no new hats... Game is dead? I think DLB knew something.
    Ashgarm, Spock, Samugremus and 11 others like this.
  5. Karandras Codex33 Drill Abbott

I can't support this game anymore. I'll hear of it if anything significant is added and I'll come back but I really don't think it's going to happen. Another founder signing off...
    Spock, Caentyr, Brutuz and 6 others like this.
  6. Dyuth Steam Early Access

after last stream, I abandoned all hope of new content. It's a fun game, but there isn't much else to do, I feel I already saw everything, there's no point on keep playing it; guess you guys missused your resources. It's a shame, but I thank you anyway for the hours of fun I had, it was good while it lasted.
    Vaanes likes this.
  7. Valonox Valonox Preacher

Confirmed they've walked away from this game. I wanted this game to strive but it is a shame to see it die. Better luck next time Behavior.
    xeprim and Ultragoy like this.
  8. Forums are shitstorming. Doomsaying and dispair are everywhere. But you simply go off like nothing happened? Really, bE?

Did it and after have your holidays.
    No matchmaker fix? Is it hard to code a bit? We asking for removing 3 players gap and starting with even teams since release.

A grain of salt.
    Dont think you really deserve the holidays. Wish to see you chained to working places.
    Timburwolfe, Dargadon, xeprim and 8 others like this.
  9. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Come on people its just two public holidays back to back, chill. We're all good.
  10. USSRxGrabli USSRxGrabli Arkhona Vanguard

All good? What's good here? NOTHING! There are nothing all month. There are 312 people online right now like before f2p. And nothing... No patches, no hats, no weapons etc... Nothing... All good. Yup. Have good holidays.
    Dargadon, xeprim, Sokol and 3 others like this.