Background Image

No Twitch June 23 & 30

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Grimgrub Dregdakka SneakyGit Arkhona Vanguard

I'm starting to think "Canadian Holiday" is just code for "updating our resumes and preparing to abandon ship."

Seriously, I'm super naive and give pretty much everyone the benefit of the doubt. But the game is at it's lowest point, and there have been almost no Twitch updates for, what, 2 months? More? Not to mention zero actual content to give the game a shot in the arm.

I came onto to the website today to see if there would even be a Twitch today...and was very unsurprised to see there wouldn't. It's become the norm that they AREN'T talking to us.

Where there's smoke there's fire, and even a Burnaboy would would start getting nervous at this point (if there were any Burnaboyz here, but since we never even got Splash Burnas...)

I don't blame bE, I blame Bandai Namco for forcing them to birth a preemie game. I could sense it watching the launch day Twitch, where Nathan shaved his beard. It was supposed to be a celebration, but nobody looked happy, just anxious. Not butterflies-in-the-stomach anxious, I mean dread!
    Vaanes, Firskon, Konok0 and 4 others like this.
  2. Grotduffa Timburwolfe Active Member

This would be a colossally stupid thing to do, considering that the original plan to crowdfund the game via Kickstarter was veto'd by GW, because Kickstarter provides no contractual obligation to the funders. The founder program was a pre-order program; That means that the obligations given in the preorder packages, if undelivered upon, will require reimbursement by bE if they pull the plug.
  3. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

[​IMG]
  4. Gravord Gravord Active Member

Vacation? Thats all they were doing since game lauch. And poor choices in between. Game with Warhammer 40k ip, f2p and 500 players daily peak, good job.
  5. KidMeatball KidMeatball Steam Early Access

Didn't they already do exactly that though? There was a period of several months where founders could get their money back because they were not going to deliver on their initial promises. That was available until the steam early access program started.
  6. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

7. Ghetsum Ghetsum First Blood!

I have a group of a dozen ex-military guys who really want to see the game do well. It's currently not doing well. If there's something we can do to assist, we will do it. Our skill set is not catered towards game development, however (okay, two of us actually are). Our skill set is catered towards removing problems. We will remove your problems.

So, are we talking about how many a day, or a week, or what? ;)
  8. Ghetsum Ghetsum First Blood!

More seriously though... and here's my advice to the development team:
    Do one thing a week to improve the game. Just one. Communicate it. Put it in.

To the players it looks like the devs have abandoned the game at this point. Change our minds by showing us progress, even if it's a little bit of progress that a small dev team can accomplish. Don't try to do things 15-20 things at a time. Do one. Fix it. Put it live. Repeat. Once you can do one, do two. Then do three. But start somewhere, and start now.
    Gravord and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  9. Horus Firskon Cipher

Developers do not hear us. They have a weekend, always.
    Gravord likes this.
  10. They can't fix the problems in the game, and you would trust them to send you to remove their problem customers? That's pretty much everyone who plays the game at this point. You wouldn't have anyone left to play with man.
    Gravord likes this.