Background Image

No Twitch June 23 & 30

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Ernaddon elDorado Steam Early Access

just do 2 things, its not very time consuming, just 2-3 fixes in code, make matchmaker fair for both teams and make gates lifes in fortresses fade as the gates are broken as it was earlier, that 2 major issues now, and most of us whine only bout this, we do understand that you are doing best you can, and we support you by money and ideas, and this 2 things are easy to fix but very frustrating to play
  2. Breaking my own rule here.

Those aren't the biggest issues people climb the walls for, though. They want MORE, and also fix what's there, and also give me cool campaigns, and also you're game's crap and I hate all of you. That's what gets thrown out there, and OFTEN. Katie's right: they don't have many people, but I think its a factor of bE not fully understanding what they signed up for, Bandai not seeing the RoI they saw Relic getting over DoW/DoW2 and getting skiddish, and the community not being effectively leveraged (face it: we're all of us, salty or not, RABID for 40k and zealous to see EC be what we dream it could be. Pointed at a target we could roll hard on anything we're pointed at.)

I agree matchmaker is an issue, and Nathan said they are implementing a thing to make this better in the next patch or two. The problem is does the community trust that? Based on those that are vocal I'd guess not, and so the question is how does THAT get fixed. Maps can be chopped down and made into multiple smaller maps (who really fights outside the walls of Blackbolt and Ronan, anyway?), fights spread around and overflow redirected to PvE, etc. Tons of options for those willing to get creative.

Fortress walls are fine: just learn to bleed the wall before you crash the gate, and when its time to push the point don't get hung up outside the big doors: push in, beachhead, and grenade the hell out of the back wall. I see so few shields pushing the point every time I play, and that's why shields EXIST. Trust me; I'm an Imperial Fist... Lol.
  3. We know. As long as we are complaining, we are still on the game and with you :)
    It's just that we paid money for it and as such... hope (?)... for something in return
  4. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

We will get something in return.

Soon™ :p
    xeprim and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  5. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

This video is hilarious, imagine a "If Behaviour Interactive was 100% honest with us" video from these guys. I NEED IT! xD

Hopefully it will come...soon.
    Spock, Vaanes, Firskon and 1 other person like this.
  6. Point us at the foe, Katie. Direct the Wrath of the Community at the people that truly DESERVE this rage. Nobody is on here because they hate EC. Most of the people on here are frustrated and all we need is a target... Lol.
  7. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Former Community Manager

*Digs out black list* How many do you think you can take out?! :p
  8. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

Might as well take my list too fella!

[​IMG]

Start with the "People/companies I've been scammed by" section, you will get paid AFTER not BEFORE it's done.

I once paid for a product in advance and things turned out rather unfortunately...
    Spock, Vaanes, xeprim and 1 other person like this.
  9. Hey I once paid for several games that turned out unfortunate. I don't always blame the developers, though. Where blame falls is when a team I supported for their transparency is hitting stumbling blocks that community outcry could be directed at and we get kept in the dark while they suffer in silence, unable to move due to something we could EASILY be leveraged against.
  10. Not to cross nerd streams on a 40k forum, but an old Klingon proverb teaches that "four thousand throats may be cut in one night by a running man." Idleness breeds heresy.
    Sumshine and KatieFleming like this.