Background Image

No plague marine love?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Captain-Bonecold, Sep 9, 2017.

1. I see no plague marine love.
  2. I guess this guy is going to be around for awhile making posts about things the rest of us already beat to death. You're about 8 months late to the party Bonecold.
  3. Explain?
  4. youve been here about 4 days it seems and already you are flooding the forums with crazy topics. either topics that have been beaten to death by others or suggestions that will never see the light of day.

ps. what is your obsession with male warp spiders?
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

6. Where have you been young lady? Good to see you back!
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Work related stuff basically.
    Spend some time abroad to visit to a couple of seminars , also took a class for 4 weeks in order to keep up to speed with some of the latest technological changes in the aircraft industry and such.
    Was a very interesting few weeks, a lot of it was about AI and how the aircraft industry is "planning" to implement it in the next few years, which was very fascinating and a little scary actually :SMSurprised:

Also.. . I'm not a lady, altho I can understand why people tend to forget that part.
    My interweb personality isn't really that masculine :D.
    Maybe it will help if i put up a few selfies somewhere for ppl to look at :rolleyes:
    Zarbustibal likes this.
  8. I suppose next you're gonna tell me Asheru isn't a girl either... Oh wait, we've had this conversation before. Lol
  9. its very misleading...unless you want to identify as a cartoon unicorn
    Corie likes this.
  10. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Always identify as either a toaster or corona . No one confuses you thrn
    Corie likes this.