Background Image

No Matches, Servers Down?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thraxus, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Been queue'd for a good 10 mins now, no matches to be found:

[​IMG]

Servers down? perhaps for an often much needed stability reboot? Patch rolling out? (one can hope) or just reeeeal quiet . . .
  2. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

About the third complain I have seen tonight. You people don't play Eldar, do you...
    Faeruin likes this.
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

**Pulls head out of Hots**

Wait..I'm missing out on eldar matches ?! ... Dang it!...
    Faeruin likes this.
  4. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Every time I see Eldar on I jump at the opportunity, same with Ork. Far too few variety in EC. Lately though it's just Chaos for me (for my own mental health, well being and sanity) - Chaos = anti stress prescription when compared to Lsm
    Firskon and Faeruin like this.
  5. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

[​IMG]
    Hmmm.
    LOBOTRONUS, Firskon and Faeruin like this.
  6. acepost acepost Active Member

No one online at the current time of this post, except some guys trying PVE for Chaos...
  7. acepost acepost Active Member

Okay, got some matches about 20 mins before this post, game not dead.
    Thraxus likes this.

8. Calm down. And keep nerfing. Whats next after reaper launcher?
    Lady, cmon "eldar is fine even after nerfs - we still doing good, muh teamplay, muh skill, muh veterans 90% of eldar". Excuse me for beeing sarcasmic.

@Thraxus my friend. Yeah. I afraid its what for powerfantasy warriors fought for last two years.
    Remember things like "fuck you xenos noone will miss you", "game will be better without eldar and orks fucking OP scum", "GAME WOULD SUCCED with only LSM vs CSM", ''keep nerfing until xenos community almost leave', "muh bolter is weak, xenos is OP", "stop defend yourself with fancy numbers you filthy xenos eldar fucks - you have no skill, no bvbeterans just plain OP and needs to nerf", "LSM CSM LSM CSM hurrhurr".

My little hope is that will go worse. Lemme taste the pyrric victory of spacemarine scumbags. Not the last point also - the impudent abuse of rollex by LSM/CSM who benefits more from it in adding to superior nade tricks. Muh skill on empty servers.
    @DemonKingBAAL Leeroy cant score 100 with muh bolter and muh rollex if noone on servers.
    [​IMG]
    Muh BOYCOTTING
    Also when i last time sawa xenos matches that always started with Eldar vs orks. Even when few LSM/CSM matches were running. That means people queue for specific factions only and that also one of game population killer.
    XZASrus, Kresnik and Firskon like this.
  9. Ok so rollex finally killed the game... called it months ago
  10. nikel nikel Arkhona Vanguard

AhahahahahahHHhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Ow eah, rollex clowns got their prize!
    Now go cry "Eldar OP" once more, imbecile whinemarines.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.