Background Image

Night Lord's Armor Trim Color

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Threule1994, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Threule Threule1994 Firebrand

Textured legs like WB and IW work properly on armors. Modelled legs like NL, BL and MKV wont work
  2. Cydonia Cydonia Well-Known Member

The advanced armors is the reason I did Word Bearers over Black Legion, on top of the fact Black Legion default helmets have silver, not gold...

If they ever fix it, and introduce a thing to change chapter/legion/klan/craftword , I'd change to Black Legion in a heartbeat.
  3. Nyhilist Nyhilist Active Member

in my opinion a discolored trim is not as important as players dropping or lagg issues. My guess they just need more time to iron other things out before this types of bugs get their own pass. My two cents
  4. Threule Threule1994 Firebrand

Well thats for you, we all about fashion here (thousand) son
  5. Kilrane Kilrane Moderator

Personally I wouldn't mind having different trim colors for each piece. It would fit with having to use scraps from raids.
  6. Aprosule Aprosule Steam Early Access

I made my character in the livery of the XVI Legion hoping that the slight cosmetic issues would someday be fixed (and possibly be given a topknot option). None of this has happened. Instead I've had opportunities to *purchase* more unusually out-of-place cosmetics for my already lore-broken Son of Horus. It's beyond shameful.
  7. Maximus Sevatarius RJ77 Arkhona Vanguard

It should actually be battered brass trim all over for it to be more lore accurate..
  8. Threule Threule1994 Firebrand

I realized that they even fucked it more and now chest color is blue, legs is silver and shoulders and arms are gold. My god is that hard to actually separate the trim color in a texture and apply it?
    rapier likes this.