Background Image

Night Lord Design

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Two_Face, May 11, 2014.

?

How scary should Night-Lords be?

1. 0 Scaries

8 vote(s)
    2.7%
  2. 1 Scary

3 vote(s)
    1.0%
  3. 2 Scaries

5 vote(s)
    1.7%
  4. 3 Scaries

13 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 4 Scaries

5 vote(s)
    1.7%
  6. All the scaries!

265 vote(s)
    88.6%
  1. Maky126 Maky126 Member

Yeah, something like that would be awesome :)
  2. Zaeryn Zaeryn Master

For the Night Lords/Chaos; incredibly aggravating to the other 3 Factions, which would call for either its removal or the addition of something of their own that interferes with their enemies' ability to properly see and thus defend themselves.

Still don't understand the "All the scaries" being the top vote. All the scaries is Dark Eldar, not Chaos, regardless of what Legion/Warband of Chaos it is.

With the Night Lords, at least you know you'd be murdered during the battle, even if they drug it out.

With Dark Eldar you'd more than likely be captured, hauled back to Commoragh and tortured for days/weeks/months/years by the Dark Eldar before they were finally merciful enough to kill you.
  3. Sevarius NightxHaunter Arkhona Vanguard

Oh yeah Dark Eldar are like Torture Torture, but thats them in general so it looses its scary effect, and im fairly certain seeing a small chaos fleet of NL ships before all communications go out, global power outage, then all of a sudden bolter fire, Chaos Space Marines in skulls and chains with flailing halberds charging down in drop pods and jump packs and your entire world is taken over in a night because you had a little something they wanted or didnt want anyone else to have...Eldar just dance around with skull faces.

Look at what Talos did to the chick who killed our father (I dare not speak her name for fear of being marked for death by my brothers) she was mauled on the spot then tortured for days on end, (And these people are trained not to speak or give any information at all) and Talos broke her...If that is not scary then Dark Eldar are like flowers.
  4. Zaeryn Zaeryn Master

[​IMG]
  5. Sevarius NightxHaunter Arkhona Vanguard

6. vampire_dio vampire_dio Well-Known Member

yeah. surprisingly large group of NLs in this forum.
    i'm not complaining. :) nightfeelsgood2.jpg
  7. I don't care, as long as I get bat hats. I don't want to be stuck with the stupid horn helmet, nor do I want just a regular run of the mill helmet.

I want something that lets people know there's a Night Lord running around.
  8. I picked it because it was the funniest option on a poll that doesn't particularly make sense. What is a scary (n)? How do you measure it?

I completely agree on the DE part.
  9. Morcalivan Morcalivan Active Member

Yeah, all Chaos forces wear the skin and faces of others.

The difference between Dark Eldar and Chaos is the soul.

Dark Eldar will torture the body. Maybe even the soul on occasion.

But not as often as Chaos.

Because of that, DE nor other will ever be scarier.
  10. Zaeryn Zaeryn Master

The Dark Eldar feed on the suffering of others souls... I don't even need to wear your face for your argument to be invalid.