Background Image

Night Lord Design

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Two_Face, May 11, 2014.

?

How scary should Night-Lords be?

1. 0 Scaries

8 vote(s)
    2.7%
  2. 1 Scary

3 vote(s)
    1.0%
  3. 2 Scaries

5 vote(s)
    1.7%
  4. 3 Scaries

13 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 4 Scaries

5 vote(s)
    1.7%
  6. All the scaries!

265 vote(s)
    88.6%
  1. Maky126 Maky126 Member

Sounds nice. Facial painting/tattoes also looks really cool on NL, specially skull themed ones. I imagine a Maximus helmet with a skull painted on its facial plate (like Sevator's, I suppose)...and I totally feel like having it on my character.
    NightxHaunter likes this.
  2. Orfeask Orfeask Steam Early Access

night lords should give people the spooks
  3. Maky126 Maky126 Member

And...yeah, I have a interesting idea. I thought of some ability or something that makes enemies' HUDs to crack and distort...and, when the NL is near enough, in the HUDs it appears "We have come for you" sporadicly.
    Necroledo likes this.
  4. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

In the meanwhile, on the Tau line...

"... and shut down that comm chatter!"
    Maky126 likes this.
  5. Zaeryn Zaeryn Master

Still pretty far behind, but lulz at 3 scaries being the second most voted.

"These guys were beyond scary. They were like... 3 scaries."
    Sumshine and Maky126 like this.
  6. Sevarius NightxHaunter Arkhona Vanguard

Yeah i think i may have, im not too crash hot on the armour patterns, but cheers for clearing that up
    Maky126 likes this.
  7. Sounds like you want the NL to use Scrapcode to mess up the enemy's Vox, before dropping out and then they all hear a voice whisper/speak quietly "We have come for you." over their vox.

Might I suggest you read the following linked article, as you should find it very informative.
    http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/thr...a-history-of-space-marine-power-armour.21501/
  8. Maky126 Maky126 Member

Not the vox (I don't know if that'll be harder for the devs, but is really cool anyway...and disturbing XD), but just the words on their HUD, flashing faster and more distorted as you get nearer and nearer.
  9. Id like to see this particular Night Lord terminator design in-game [especially since its a GW creation] ^-^
    [​IMG]
    vampire_dio likes this.
  10. Sevarius NightxHaunter Arkhona Vanguard

like dis?

Attached Files:

Maky126 likes this.