Background Image

Night Lord Design

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Two_Face, May 11, 2014.

?

How scary should Night-Lords be?

1. 0 Scaries

8 vote(s)
    2.7%
  2. 1 Scary

3 vote(s)
    1.0%
  3. 2 Scaries

5 vote(s)
    1.7%
  4. 3 Scaries

13 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 4 Scaries

5 vote(s)
    1.7%
  6. All the scaries!

265 vote(s)
    88.6%
  1. Again, I don't see what the big fuss is about which design is "more canon" than the other. I like all the sets pretty well, and would appreciate if they were available in some capacity. Even if that means paying $5 for bat ears or something like that.
    Bajinda likes this.
  2. Rexipher Rexipher First Blood!

Imo these are the best Night Lord helmets I've seen when it comes to the wings.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I hope they will add helmets like these as an option. The wings are not too big, maybe too small. But I like them better that way instead of huge ones.
  3. about earwings...all of them of course,shouldn't have them,but maybe it's worth to give earwings only to a special class,maybe raptors or wizards?
  4. Wyzilla Wyzilla Well-Known Member

They're rare and ornamental. They should be something you have to grind to unlock, not something you start out with.
    Warpsmith likes this.
  5. What game is that first image from?
  6. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

DoW2.
  7. Rexipher Rexipher First Blood!

Just as Djemo-SRB said, DoW2. I was using a mod which changed the skin of the Chaos Word Bearers DLC into Night Lords.

Edit: Best part of that mod was that it gave the armor lightning effects.
    [​IMG]
    But, most of the time it would not work.

Also, I lost that mod years ago. ='( I only have my screens left saved on steam.
  8. Vox de Vacuo Vox-de-Vacuo Active Member

Hail all you bat lovers! I am neither fan of Kai Lim style nor of psychomaniacs, but if you are, enjoy his new Night Lords artworks:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  9. Steel*Faith SteelFaith Active Member

Wow, those are amazing! If that's how Night Lords can potentially look like in-game, I will definitely be joining Chaos.
  10. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

aren't those warp talons?