Background Image

Night Lord Design

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Two_Face, May 11, 2014.

?

How scary should Night-Lords be?

1. 0 Scaries

8 vote(s)
    2.7%
  2. 1 Scary

3 vote(s)
    1.0%
  3. 2 Scaries

5 vote(s)
    1.7%
  4. 3 Scaries

13 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 4 Scaries

5 vote(s)
    1.7%
  6. All the scaries!

265 vote(s)
    88.6%
  1. Moxius Grammaticus Moxius Arkhona Vanguard

Actually the colour scheme for NL is Midnight Blue and Brazzen Brass , the helmet-wings are pre-heresy. Blood for the VIII!
  2. Bajinda Bajinda Curator

Honor...we were never big on that principle. I do not wish to vex you, brother, but may I suggest other nouns such as wealth, spoil of war or guidance...perhaps even ..dare I say ... unification. But honor definitively not...you can't bring back what was never there. Beside, history surely showed that honor is a bad plan prone to failure. :p
  3. Khanistrello Forum Beta Tester

Like the Forgeworld 30k ones

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  4. Moxius Grammaticus Moxius Arkhona Vanguard

I appreciate your response Redmorgan, but before the assassination of our father the Night Haunter , Talos was fortold to bring honour back to the VIII through his geneseed recipient Decimus: " Void Stalker" Maybe I'm extrapolating the lore a little bit.
  5. Bajinda Bajinda Curator

6. Moxius Grammaticus Moxius Arkhona Vanguard

Thanks for the link mamzel
  7. Ghraf Ghraf Prefectus

Personally, I hope they allow us to adorn our armor with the blood and body parts of our enemies.

I'd love to wear a gallon of blood on my helmet.
  8. So far the small tid bits I have seen from the devs, everything is looking great. I have no doubt that "we" will be able to inspire terror in the enemy. Looking forward to all the customizations!
  9. Empurata Empurata Subordinate

I DEMAND BAT WING HELMS!

Attached Files:

Lucoryphus likes this.
  10. Steel*Faith SteelFaith Active Member

Let's make this clear. No Ear Wings - No Night Lords - for me anyhow. I love their look, and it's very iconic for me. There seems to be so many fads/bandwagons in the WH40k community - now a new one seems to be hate for Night Lord look. Whatever, to each their own, but I like the unique, vampire bat look, for the Night lords.