Background Image

Nice video

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruititadiogo, May 24, 2018.

1. M-state Alchemist M-state Steam Early Access

It's the generation of the casual gamer and they're only going to get more casual. You can either help them escape their casual mindset, even improve your own and others competitive experience or watch from the sidelines and bitch about how the casuals and noobs are ruining your experience and the game. But of course arrogance will get you no where, except reveal a personal weakness of yours in game :p.
    Schwifty likes this.
  2. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

It's still well in the range of possible lol. I still pubstomp like I always have.
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  3. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

I totally agree, let the casuals be it and have fun in the game, as it is now, when I turn on EC, I'm just looking for a good chill and I'm still topping scoreboards each single game - not bragging here, I'm not the best player and it's still how it is. The only reason for me to get a bit more tryhard in my EC games nowadays is when I'm facing people I know are good, or a shit guild stack trying to pubstomp.

There's plenty of games one can play if he wants to be competitive or tryhard, but it's been a good while now when I turn EC, I'm really not basically in a tryhard mindset, unless I face these 2 situations I mentionned above, or JP duel in the garrison - because that's some pretty SERIOUS AS FUCK STUFF.

I mean, we all know the game is not competitive and wasn't at any point - just look at the bitching back in time because a guild would get streamsniped while playing with devs - and most people just come because it's 40k.

Add to that the fact you've most likely had a long day at work and you just want to chill in the only 40k shooter available only to get destroyed by people tryharding your ass, I do understand many new players don't even consider sticking to the game and go back to other 40k games fitting their will - SM campaign, DoWs, BF Gothic, Martyr, Deathwing to name a few - there's a decent amount of games a 40k fan can play casually all he wants but EC is definitly not one of them. And it's not even long time players' fault, it's just that the game population is too scarce, the same shit happened to SM MP back in time where 40k fans would come to have a blast, only to get destroyed by long time players.

Just look at this game posted in OP, the dude clearly has a lot of space to improve, yet in the game, just looking at the scoreboard, the game's length you can say there was a difference in levels, but nobody really going over the top, I'm pretty sure a good chunk of the people in this game must have liked it for what it was, and that's what's important I believe.

If additionally the guy who made this video is happy with his performance and had a good blast, then all good, keep it going mah boy.
  4. "Humility in victory, Grace in defeat, all else is weakness" - I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before but its a saying I love and live by.
    M-state likes this.
  5. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

I meant nade tricking etc.Can't be done consistently like that anymore.
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

You still can
  7. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

For me it works when it feels like it.I hit the nade it makes the hit sound but it does not explode at least 70% of the time..
    Firskon likes this.
  8. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

Nades still work just as much as they have in my past. Same amount of "sometimes it'll reg, sometimes it won't." That's never changed.
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

70% ? that sounds like more of a skill issue than actual hitreg
  10. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

How can that be true when I am hitting it and not missing? Like I said it even makes the sound of a hit.