Background Image

Nice video

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruititadiogo, May 24, 2018.

1. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Ok so...I don't get this. This and other, 'casual' videos. This is not about being hyper-competitive or tryhard. But basics like map-knowledge, battlefield awareness and situational awareness. You don't camp in the middle of the room, turning your back to the only direction enemies can come from!

I guess what I am asking is: Is this how 'normal' players see EC? Is this an accurate representation of how the game feels for you? And do you really think, it should be?
    DrMauf likes this.
  2. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

It's a race to the bottom, I tell ye!:p
  3. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

It's funny see how you all now little about new players. Because they leave the game faster than you acknowledge they are there.
    My friend Rubber Shiken rights articles in a portuguese games magazine, i asked him to help the game and do one about it, he tried it ......... for 10 minutes and left we were facing a well known names of this community that do 70 kill a game he said the game is bad and left.

But other thing i think no one thinks about is the noobs or bad players or random players that complain in the forum are the one that want to stay play and buy the game and are the ones that should be helped and cared fore, i don't care leroy valrak or collin leave the game i care 5000 noobs stopped playing that i care. And if BE looked to the game in this perspective we would have no abuses in this game, or tricks that only a few elite ones now.

I'm here long enough to know what they do and how they do it, and for me they are so bad players i don't even mind to die to a rollex abuser or a nade trick in a rolex .. or whatever they found new to abuse, but new players don't have this they have what i go0t at start when i used to complain, a bad attitude from all the ones that think this is there game, it's not.

And if we have people that plays and complains we should care for them so they still come and play. Even BOTS are important in games, or would be PVE fun without AI?

The "Get Good" mentality killed a lot of games, and we know there are too many secrets in this game that you only learn in gilds or with many hours of combat/Training, even to now the maps is an issue for new comers, but join that with abbadon and sorcerer healing and you get a fantastic way to make new people leave the game in minutes.

The game is real good but was made for elite players not for the overage player and this is what is killing it, even the one that know all the tricks are leaving,

Turn this around is easy, make the game more enjoyable for new players make the game harder for the veterans and decide if we want new players even if they complain or not.

Yesterday in a game a player said that the mome of my guild should all be R.......d.

I was never never so salty or bad educated but i understand is frustration and i wanted to help him if i could but the game ended. So if you read this add me to friends ill share all i know about this game. It's not allot but at least and maybe you guys will play and enjoy more knowing you lose because veterans now more secrets better the maps they use discord and not because the game is bad or unbalanced, even the unbalanced is not noticed when you have veterans in one or other team. Remember this game was made for veterans and is still developed buy veterans.

My 2 cents on this is i prefer to have balanced games that to do 70 kills but not of us think this way.

I'll be here playing hope some issues are dealt with and hoppe new players find this game so enjoyable like i did some times. I play every day looking for those matches that give me the impression how the game should Be always.

M.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Great minds think alike /s
    Atsidas likes this.
  5. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

For example Leroy how good is he compared to Pugs or normal players like me?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ2OtO1Hspo&lc=z230yjuo2n2bxfiab04t1aokgp5v4gbmxoo3rvygym3vbk0h00410.1527199619593593

Rui Moreira23 hours ago
    Leroy how you knew he was going to spawn at minute 1.44 you throw a nade and he was not outside of the rhino so how you knew?

[​IMG]
    Highlighted reply
    Leroy Twizzlers19 hours ago
    The smoke stacks at the top of the rhino activate as soon as someone spawns in it, and people generally spawn to the right of the Rhino in most cases in my personal experience. So if you're camping a Rhino and you see the smoke start coming up on the top of the Rhino, sometimes you can just nade trick some poor fuck getting out of it lol.

How many noobs even think about this i have never. So i really believe what I have said goes for it make the game easier for noobs and harder for veterans take the smoke off :)... dam.....just dam.

And other thing for new player see wen he makes the zoom to scope many times? when you are firing and moving and need accuracy again just zoom in and out and you get better accuracy.

I don't use it because you need to use more fingers and im too slow, but maybe some of you can do something with this information.

M.
  6. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Listen to this and understand it:

Reducing the skill gap is NOT what we want in competetive games. And people will never understand until they had their own "journey" experience or experienced a "flow" moment.
    Atsidas and ruititadiogo like this.
  7. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

That video is old as hell..Most of what he is doing there isn't even possible anymore with the shitty servers we have now.
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  8. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

9. KHETTI Well-Known Member

EC was never even remotely competitive with it's MM system(in fact quite the opposite) so your post is moot.
  10. I don't think it teaches you about directional exiting for vehicles anywhere in the Garrison that's a good point.