Background Image

Next chaos weapon discussion.

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Dolf, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Redhatter Redhatter Arkhona Vanguard

They aren't actually used in the TT but a tentacle arm that has a similar stat line to a axe would be fun to use I think, it would feel pretty chaosy lifting them into the air then snapping them in half for an execution.

This picture is from GW box art so we could technically have one in the game.

Other then that sonic weapons of course.

[​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/8b81673d893049b99893a25ab54e7da9
    DrDooManiC and Whitefox550 like this.
  2. In the lore the Bolts of Ecstatic Vexation are Bolter rounds (for bolt pistol too) that when they impact, release a "smart" pinkish gas that send the victim in a feverish hallucinatory state.

In tabletop they give Pinning, Ignore Cover and Blast to bolter and bolt pistol.

No idea on what they could give you in EC, but I guess any kind of interesting debuff would be perfect.
    SniffSteven likes this.
  3. Oh fuck the hell jeah, mutatet limbs and such as weapons would be amazing xD
    Or spewing Warpfire out of your helmeth... just imagine...!
    Redhatter likes this.
  4. SniffSteven SniffSteven Steam Early Access

Seems like we'll be getting the Staff for Sorcs first, and then in all likelihood the MoT Inferno Rounds - they're way easier to put in place than the Sonic Weapons. Which we'll see after those two. I think. Probably. Maybe. Hopefully.
  5. Dolf Dolf Preacher

So the staff you are all talking about, what would it give to sorc? defensive stun capability? more charge? Seems interesting.
  6. Nyhilist Nyhilist Active Member

I would say they would go with either a set of 2 handed weps or keep adding in the 1 handers that are missing. I.E. Lightning claw
    SniffSteven likes this.
  7. SniffSteven SniffSteven Steam Early Access

We'll have to wait and see....i'd place my bets on more charge and some sort of default charge-based projectile but low penetration and mediocre impact.
  8. Phalaris of Akragas Phalaris Nickname Change

The staff if it ever gets added will have some weird ass mechanic that makes it totally useless.
    They will manage to do it I feel it...
    Aceryl and SniffSteven like this.
  9. Fangz Fangz Menial

Pre-4th edition sonic weapons.
    20781_sm-Chaos Space Marines, Emperor's Children, Noise Marines.jpg
    Just look at this beauty.
  10. Dolf Dolf Preacher

No offense but it looks like a space marine gay parade edition ;D, the weapon it self look ok but someone overdid it on colors.