Background Image

Next chaos weapon discussion.

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Dolf, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Dolf Dolf Preacher

So what is the next new weapon for CSM? Any idea why they keep adding LSM weapons? I mean, I would murder for sniper cannon like LSM have, can dodge, jump over obsticles. Or ranged melee counter like grav gun would be nice too.

Does Chaos have any specia/long range weapon left in its arsenal? Noise guns would be fun, but long range weapon would be better.
    Aceryl, Gravewalker and Vaanes like this.
  2. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

LSM have always had the stalker bolter...
    Whitefox550 likes this.
  3. Dolf Dolf Preacher

If they always had stalker bolter why doesnt CSM have it too?
  4. Wiggles Wiggles Menial

"Lore wise" Chaos would only have access to it if they stole it off dead loyalists or through the black markets, but then again lore doesn't really matter here.

Maybe we'll get inferno bolters instead ;)
  5. Rivindesh Rivindesh Subordinate

Alpha Legions makes use of sniper rifles I believe, but yes we Chaos are not above looting the weapons we want.
  6. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Because Chaos doesn't have regular access to stalker bolters in lore
  7. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Brent mentioned one handed Force Staves a few times, if anything is coming next i would assume that.

Heres to bloody hoping, id kill for one.
    SniffSteven likes this.
  8. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

What about a whip just like lucis. I would love that, diffucult to use but hell of a lot of fun
  9. You guys wish in one hand and cry in the other and see which one gets filled with delicious salty tears first.
    Whitefox550 likes this.
  10. Maybe the LSM can teach us how to do the right kind of crying to get what we want, they seem to have at least that skill down pat.
    Azzagtot, Aceryl, Aislinn and 4 others like this.