Background Image

New to the 40k Universe

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Markj, Jul 15, 2015.

1. *walks back in*

Are youze kidn me?!Ok dat doze it, youze explainn wot Slaneshi iz ROIGHT now. N no moar beez or burdz!
    Lord_Zial_Ghoul likes this.
  2. Fine.. Fine....

A long time ago the Eldar were a very... sensual race... Pleasure was the name of the game and ANYTHING that brought it they already made. But... since they are a very psychic race their rampant emotions created another Chaos God! Good on them right! I give them the chaos seal of approval :D

Anyways when Slaanesh was born he/she kind murdered all of the Eldar gods... scared the shit out of the other chaos gods (Until Nurgle kicked his/her ass) and consumed most of the Eldar Race, whose souls go to him/her if they dont have a soulstone.

Basically Slaanesh is the Chaos god of "feeling" Like feeling EVERYTHING

History lesson. Over class Dismissed.
  3. Allz I heard wuz blah blah blah ELDAR blah blah blah SENSUAL blah blah blah PLEASURE blah blah blah
  4. [​IMG]

Add in God in there and you have the full story... Damn Orks..
  5. Iz jes gonna go spy on sum Eldar den...

Maybe if iz rais sum 'ell a certain mod will show...

hmm..

See yaz later ladz
  6. You have got to be kidding right? Explain Warhammer 40k in one post lol youtube 40k lore in under a minute that should get you started.Welcome enjoy your stay because it's the only universe thats worth the money other than Star Wars. You will try orks because they are free then for obvious reasons get lured by space marines then after enough time has past and enough bad things have happened to you in the real world you should realise that chaos is better and more interesting, after enough verbal abuse you may at last evolve into something special and join the ranks of the elder for a synergy experience like no other.
  7. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Thought it was Khorne who told Slaanesh to pretty much fuck off. Could be wrong as I haven't looked at the Fall for sometime. I remember quite a few of the Eldar Gods since I recently read Masque of Vyle...

Although having Nurgle do it might explain how Nurgle managed to make love bloom between Nurgle and Isha...
  8. Julian Tarkus Subordinate

This post is pure gold, you should copy the first pages of "Lore" (i know it missed a lot of parts) but is more easy for normal people to understand what 40k is and get into it.
    Arkdawn likes this.