Background Image

New to Game

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Slayer88, May 17, 2017.

1. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

There is PvE but it requries a 5 man or a 3 man group to start. As for the garrision there is both live nids (in hidden basement section) and a duel arean (if you loo at map you will notice a big giant ciricle). On phone ATM so cant link pics and stuff.
  2. Slayer88 Recruit

Don't worry about links. That was incredibly helpful, thank you.

Also... your name is Tamu! Not SmurfKun... now I know why I haven't been able to tag you with "@"!
  3. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Tamu is my name SmurfKun is how i game...incase the pic wasnt obious but no problms long as i can help...endyou...
  4. Slayer88 Recruit

Oh no, your profile pic speaks a thousand words (plus the 20 in the caption lol).
  5. Deathwish Deathwish Subordinate

Depending on what time you play, I can take you under my wing as a fellow CSM melee main and show you around the maps. @Darthy is another CSM player that plays alot of melee, near as I can tell. He doesn't talk much in game and he also doesn't particularly care for my normal toxic attitude here but he's aiight. I've heard him talk once.
  6. Slayer88 Recruit

I would very much appreciate that. I've been getting better. I'm a khorne berserker at heart, it's taken a lot of deaths for me to now see an enemy and instead if running straight him I'll now run away and come back from a side angle. Ranged damage is way too high in this game, in terms of lore and also balance imo. But I plan to make it work and the only system I can control is my character. I saw that the devs are aware and have been working to fix the issue but I'm not relying on any buffs.
    Deathwish likes this.