Background Image

New game update 1.6.0 deployed Nov 6th - Highlights, Eldar campaign and news!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Nov 6, 2017.

1. You mean the Promethium Mine?

It's definitely not new player friendly.

You can take a long way around from the spawn areas though but generally people will funnel out the main route instead.
    Aislinn and DrDooManiC like this.
  2. Has to be Promethium Mine, there is no central tower on pegasus, the best map in the whole friggin mappool, closely contested only by Olypsis Refinery
  3. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

promethium is a free food zone for rank 6's, I got like a 40 kill score with my nurgle melee traitor against lsm and I barely even tried
  4. Marat Al Fattakh data_angel Steam Early Access

I think that adding this map was a great idea, and the only salvation for the sad state of online for now. 15vs15 online yesterday was kinda sad. I love this map, but I must admit that it is as not forgiving to the newbies as the entire game is. So, I don't think that this can be helped at the moment.
    So is it obvious now that this game's lifecycle is near it's end?
    Come in, Chosen One. There are things you must know.
    The game is dying. The signs are everywhere. Withering online... dying community... sick players.
    There is hope, however. A slim hope that few know of. The old disks speak that if you start working on project serious it can help. It is said it can bring life to the wasteland. This will be your quest if you prove yourself worthy.
    Our life is in your hands, Chosen One.
    Prove yourself. Be our salvation.
    [​IMG]
    Ondora and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  5. DoomJester DoomJester Arkhona Vanguard

Is it crazy to think Pegasus came out just about this time last year....
  6. kaiserjulio2 Recruit

well since the new patch i cant play any mor load until 50 % and get menssage that i get time out to connect i cant even not change the game windown to the internet anymor only if i close the game alt f4 so now what will be there a fix on this do i need to contact support
    pls i just want to play w40k pls repair this
  7. DoomJester DoomJester Arkhona Vanguard

Almost always, support I’d who you contact, yes.
  8. Juk Juk Recruit

9. Juk Juk Recruit

10. Zael Zael Well-Known Member