Background Image

New game update 1.6.0 deployed Nov 6th - Highlights, Eldar campaign and news!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Nov 6, 2017.

1. No warning needed, as you don't have to buy the game to test how your ping is. There's the free demo for that.

Also, if you bought the game for so many friends, like you keep repeating over and over, why you got no referals?
    Krayt likes this.
  2. acepost acepost Active Member

Hi devs, I tried the new map twice. Any future plans to modify the map to make it somewhat more dynamic? Right now it feels like smart mobbing will win the map? I don't know, just a suggestion.
  3. It says a WIP map
  4. ^^
  5. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

I have actually talked to @jbregg about this and he said yes he plans on adding and changing things to the map. For now consider it a trial map.
  6. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

dude google chrome error, Second avatar my first error forum password not working

ban at steam for nothing haven't use my referral code

last 2 wk ago i found out my referral code that why the change in signature

work 12 hours everyday 3 jobs

rely if u like the freaking game and ask friend to play why buy Demo

u can use free play

i was playing 2 months as a free player no problem with friends

after anti cheat all gone

server down spiral every update
  7. BigShootah Gorgutz67000 Steam Early Access

My thoughts for the map is that we need more spawn points.

And the A-B-C points must belong to nobody at the beginning. The 2 teams spawn at their starting position and must reach the points. Attackers just come in a death ball and smash everything in their way.

The map is nice but it needs more details, the buildings looks sad really sad, a mine without mining tools. other things its the same floor everywhere, take some other textures, mixed it? For now it really look sad...

The A point need sand walls, cause Every team spam it with Plasma, Kannon and every Big bewm weapons.

Also, you can add a sort of outpost ( I mean a few more spawn point when A-B-C are going taken ) because for now all of us must run like 350 meters to come back, I think this is far too long. If you can add different spawn place for each point because when i'm defending i already know from where the enemy will come from, too easy for spamming plasma.

For the moment, this is not bad at all keep it like this, but this map need a " rework " other

EDIT : I've always thought why don't take the map of UT1999 and 2004 and make it Warhammer like ?

This game have a tons of idea, you just have to copy it. just my opinion.
    Zarbustibal likes this.
  8. Morseth Rockalypse Steam Early Access

It would be nice to have secondary objectives on maps. For example one that only can be capped once and will provide capping team with one more elite spawn, or maybe instead will double spawn time for enemy for something like 2 minutes.
  9. Frank FrankM Curator

got the email today
  10. Marcjan Recruit

It's friday (yey), when will the eldar campaign come out?