Background Image

"new" digital supplements: White scars, raven guard, flash tearers, cadia

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by Grigdusher, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

2. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Cadian supplement?

The Astra Militarum Codex is basically a Cadian Codex.
    Trenchwar likes this.
  3. Murtag Murtag Cipher

I'm glad I already ordered the $70 Kauyon book just for them to make a cheap digital supplement. Great.
  4. Orkus Pokus Trenchwar Arkhona Vanguard

To make it even worse, I saw an in dept critic of it on the net, basically almost no cadian formation get objective secured... sure you do get some nice new orders/special rule, but if I recall, from the "12" formations that are advertised, 1 is worth it (the artillery one where you basically need two artillery piece of either basilisk, wyverns and at least one manticore or something like that, with an attached tech-priest. ) those formations are actually useful cause some people already field that, but now can get more powers out of those units.

and there are all the baneblade variation dataslate, yeah, cause everyone likes crazy huge big targets that are huge point sinks (not). The models are beautiful, but costly, and I don't like to rely on deathstars, they are fire magnets, dies, and when they do, its like half your firepower gone away. I prefer to have multiple units.

All in all, I guess it can be nice for those that actually use those and want it in a more friendly format (a single collection rather than all the other books from which the originals formation/slates come from).

I'd rather see official elysan, harakoni, death korps, etc. with some new/unique units so that people can't just say: its forgeworld so no. -_-'. And they couldn't even bring back some kasrkin. I love scions. But I would love to see some kasrkins (models) so maybe create a new unit out of them...but no...they passed on that...still wonder why. People always loved kasrkin, I was shocked when they were taken out, not mentionned anywhere in any codex, and then bye bye metal kasrkin. If they were still in somebooks, one would've expected them to come in all new plastic kits. yet, it didn't not happen.

So you have a cadia codex, without kasrkin. brilliant. Or not.