Background Image

New Chapters...

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Vondel, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Falki Vondel Member

I been wanting to play again, but I just can't get excited for playing chapters that are not my favorite.

#IronHands
  2. yeh well sad to say, that will most likely never happen. As they wont be doing anymore Chapters, Warbands, Craftworlds or Ork thingies for awhile. And thats if the games survives because its all a slippery slop atm.

i would of loved to have a Thousands Sons or Raven Guard but oh wells :D
  3. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

More chapters are planned but IIRC nathan said they have to spend a few hundred thousand dollars per license so unless those chapters have a ton of unique features, they'll be put at the bottom of the list.
  4. That sounds questionable but then again this is Geedubs so not impossible. We're also in dire need of features for our existing flavours, beyond stupid fucking wolf icons everywhere and the child's scribbles the Eldar get.
  5. Fangz Fangz Confessor

This, unfortunately, is also geedubs' fault.
    Apparently they forgot that the 6th are space vikings, not space canine-humpers.
  6. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

So you want me to believe that If the devs paint one of their space marine models black and smack a Raven Guard logo on it. GW will come down with their legal team like a swarm of flying monkeys and make sure behavior never makes a game again?

Y'know I would believe that if it were not for one thing:

They have made offers to make other SF chapters in. (BT's FT's CF's and some others)

Wouldn't they need an extra license (and henceforth money) for THAT?

So they DON'T have the money for White Scars, but somehow *poof* They mysteriously got the funds for some black templars and Astral Claws *oOoOoOh! Mysterious*

I mean no disrespect to you personally of course, but at some point you gotta start asking questions.
    Nightkeeper likes this.
  7. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

It was either that or they need to cough up the dough for other factions. Either way they're only interested in adding new subfactions if those subfactions actually come with unique features, like the Black Templars or Salamanders
  8. Fangz Fangz Confessor

Though I do not understand how to add Salamanders into the game without them flamers.
  9. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

Ill tell you how.

five words

Scale capes and Fire hammers.

You have those two iconic things in there and people will forget about the lesser in comparison flamers. I guarantee it.
  10. Fangz Fangz Confessor

Yeah scales we could just recycle the Alpha Legion's texture, though devs did say that capes would be extremely limited.

As for hammers... We only have mauls, not hammers...