Background Image

New Campaign & Imperium Discount!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Well, because, simple, f**k you, that's why. That's, i think simplifies everything isn't it? We got Orcs Focused campaing, then was Chaos, then SM, and then... Everyone again. And then was that Skulls thing, then Blood thing, now Orcs again. Then, let me guess, there will be Chaos, then SM and then? All over again? As i said sometime ago during the Blood Campaing anonucement - how about no?
    Bruttus and Caentyr like this.
  2. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Fixed this guys. I've added an extra day since we missed today, and rebooted the campaing with the remaining matches. You're free to claim your failure reward and play the remaining matches in order to get the success one. I've upped it from 7500 faction RTC to 8500 faction RTC and put a much lower 3 match participation. Sorry about it ending early!
  3. Thank you, sir. My post in General still stands, but thank you all the same.
    Vaanes likes this.
  4. Bruttus Recruit

Thanks Katzu,

But yeah, if it is the extending the existing one, then shouldn't not an Eldar Campaign starting, before they went to the Ork campaign, so that every faction had 1 atleast?
    Ondora likes this.
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Rofl eldar
  6. Don't mistake the 'campaign types.' Faction Campaigns and Storyline Campaigns are different things.

This isn't "an Ork campaign." This is a Storyline campaign about the Orks. Likewise, if next Storyline campaign is about what Jain Zar is trying, that won't be "the Eldar campaign," but rather a Storyline campaign about the Eldar.

Does that make sense?
  7. yes, they do actually, its called the UAT server, we have it too, but where you need to download for 30 minutes everytime you want to switch to it no one uses it.
  8. USSRxGrabli USSRxGrabli Arkhona Vanguard

How much online on UAT? 100-200? 500? I think <30.
  9. jbregg jbregg Dev QA

Corie likes this.
  10. Bruttus Recruit

Yes, I can follow it.
    But They know that the Eldar campaign isn't finished, shouldn't it make more sense that they atleast start with the Eldar storyline?
    Atleast they can say to the Eldarcommunity, "sorry that that the Eldar campaign and the Hero isn't finished, but accept our apolegy and the Eldar can kick the story campaigns as the first faction".
    That would be atleast honest.
    NinthKeeper and Ondora like this.