Background Image

Netnography. Hm…what?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GuillaumeBergerot, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Rasako Rasako Well-Known Member

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that your best interviewees are probably going to be people that don't post much on the forums, but still lurk. Most of the fans here can all be boiled down and tossed into the "loyal fanatic 40k fan" collective :p (myself included).
  2. Tellos Tellos Subordinate

I feel a little bit offenden by that, Rasako :p
    @ Topic: You can study such things? The more you know.
    Good Luck with your Master, Gui!
  3. Yeah, but finding interview-willing players outside of this forum will be difficult ;)
  4. Da Black Ork DaBlackOrk Subordinate

As I said Im ready able and willing
  5. Yeah so am I I'd totally do an interview.
  6. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

So one has choosen to do this the qualitative way in conducting their information gathering.

The Sociologist within me Saluts your choice!
  7. ...and the statistician within me mutters darkly into his pint glass. ;)
    Schlifer likes this.
  8. Tarl68 TARL68 Arkhona Vanguard

my grandfather always used to say there are 3 types of lies...

"lies, damned lies..and statistics"
  9. Destabilizator Destabilizator Nickname Change

I'd volunteer for interview :)
    Also, did you consider upgrading your coffee snobness to next level? (Starbucks is the ork level).
  10. JC 042 JC042 Well-Known Member

I can no longer call myself a 'loyal' 40K fan, I completely lost all interest about a year ago (I won't list the reasons why, wouldn't want to get sue'd by Games Workshop for it =P), the only reason I'm really here for is a good game, a good forum community, and a lot of my friends are still die hard 40k fans.

I am out right fanatical about my coffee, it HAS to be Costa Rican and sourced from Arabica, and be strength 4 medium roast. Otherwise people die... :mad:
    Destabilizator likes this.