Background Image

Nerf predictions? Or what teh hell

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Faeruin, Apr 21, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    Well i was a bit surpised then guys told me that nathan confirmed some plans of nerfing orks and eldar. Im just curious in such way we deserve to nerf if the most likely we wait for some buffs to general classes like DA, worthless-shee or Drunk Reapers?

sarcasm
    Playing eldar? yes
    Playing good? yes
    Do eldar still win after nerf? yes
    May be eldar mains just adopted to current state? nono, they are still win cose eldar is OP
    Nerf eldar? yes

Im quite dissapointed in balance politics of bE you know.
    Helbrcht, Sily, Twirl and 8 others like this.
  2. Utherix Utherix Firebrand

I can't see a nerf to Eldar. Maybe a nerf specific weapon types that are strong on all races. (starshot, Kannon)

Also they could remove the double meltabomb.
  3. Well starshot is balaced enough and implemented for AV work.
    If remove mbundle than whats for exchange? Noone will allow me to place 1 bomb and then stay and burn rest of rhino HP for 2-3 bursts (including the cooling waiting) thats why noone even try to go with 1mb builds and standart fusion gun. You cant waste half of the minute for a rhino.
  4. Thought the only thing they officially mentioned was addressing how easy it is to lawnmower with vehicles.

Honestly that's the only major gripe most people have with Eldar these days.
  5. I can. But you forget that other races have to 1mb+1burst against serpent. Not 1mb+2-3bursts. Difference in TTK is dramatical then dont you find it so?
    AV job between LSM CSM Orks is equal due to ll their trasports have same HP pools. Not 40% less.
    Well hope so. From eldar side player i prefer to do something with lawnmower too. Maybe it will chill some hot lsm heads. But sweet dreams.
  6. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Then devs nerf that because people will mass complain that the fusion gun kills too fast against infantry

Never ending cycle
    Eldritch, Twirl, Caentyr and 4 others like this.
  7. Surely there is a way to code Vehicles to take 1.5x damage from the Heat ailment that would leave Infantry to only take 1x damage.

Hell, borrow the Backhit Melee mechanic. Heat Ailment applied to rear of vehicles does 1.5x damage. Done.
    Xi0 likes this.
  8. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

They have trouble coding colour and making recolours so anything can be impossible for them I guess

That would be the fix though
    Sily likes this.
  9. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Look at it this way: The Lawnmowers of Death are one of the major factors for why the transports are so squishy. They also play a part in balancing the Eldar faction as a whole. When the lawnmowing is less egregious, the Eldar would be more open for buffs to various stats.
    0strum likes this.
  10. Hahaha they will never even try to buff eldar, because lsm babies will cry out of pain.