Background Image

Nerf Chaos?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trooper909, Oct 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

I see...although ideally you should never get into a situation where you are too blindsided to prefire.
  2. Assaulting is just more Orky - why should I sit and wait for 'Umies to come to me(though they do anyway).

There are always turns/corners you must take - to be honest I use it for assault even when defending a point.

Example: Wot?! More 'Umies sneakin in unda da point...*goes downstairs*DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA! :OrkGoff:
  3. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

Just to give an example of what the bolter could have been, this is a Bolter firing at roughly 138 - 140 RPM (2.4-2.5 shots every second or so) and with the SFX from the source mod I posted previously dubbed over, it's really rough but damn - it gives a much better impression of a Bolter than the 333.33RPM 41 damage per shot machine that we currently have in EC.

Perhaps one day... ;(
  4. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

To each their own. Doesnt change the fact that da Big Shoota can dakka down two Spikeys at once easily.
  5. Does not change the fact that Rodeo Shoota is capable of the same. :OrkMoon:
  6. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Glorious
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

orks ARE the meta ...
    Suppression on tacticals , 40% Hs damage reduction , toughest classes in the game , best weapons ... Nah orks are bad :OrkMoon:

Btw rodeo shoota is useless take a big shoota
  8. Fake news. :OrkSkull: Though I like both.

Dependent on the situation, environment and playstyle(of the user).
    Fryskar likes this.
  9. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

'Dependent on the situation, enviroment and playstyle' the Stormbolter can be better than the Bolter.
    Doesnt change anything about the fact that the Bolter is the superior weapon.
    Im sorry, I really dont want to keep talking shit about your weapon, if it works better for you: go for it. Nonetheless saying they are equally strong simply aint true. In the end the BS will give you a greater chance at winning.
    I also prefer the ASC over the TASC but I wouldnt bring it to a fight I know I have to win.
  10. Hoped I had triggered Krayt into replying...

I'm not talking the same line as you - suppression/damage. Situation & environment only; meaning each kind of weapon has its chance to shine.
    Playstyle is an additional factor that is not limited to weapon choice - meaning, if you read my previous posts, using the two weapons in the exact same way is a bad idea(close quarters hip fire, for example).

Not sure why you try to deny that; think of different scenarios. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.