Background Image

Nerf Chaos?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trooper909, Oct 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

What's matter if you have just 130 Toughness. And btw I just ignored toughness bonus that comes out of armor where I said "no toughness boost." I thought it as like 100 Toughness even while you can get 130 with armor. But 100 compared to 160 is a lot less! It is 300 on Possessed but dunno on a vet, can't remember. But yeah what's matter if you have just 100 Toughness? It will go down so fast. If they can drop down your 224 Health 127 Armor with headshots or even without they also can drop down your Armor so fast, if it's just a fucking single non-vet marine it would be ez to kick his ass but if they are multiple and there is no way to escape, you're done, gg. If you can take a cover MoT is the best thing in the universe but if you play like me in a Rambo mode, go with everything you have without even cover, MoT sucks. But MoT Melee Veteran would be good.
  2. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Who uses the Possessed? It is a shitty character.

I am a glorified power fist, yey.

If there are multiple anything it becomes a threat, go figure.

And yes MoT is a good mark provided you know how to use it.
  3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Mey. ☻ WHO YOU ARE CALLING SHITTY TO, BITCH?! And I didn't say anybody uses, I said he has 300 Armor value. And nope, he isn't that shitty except having no pistol but that isn't a big deal for Possessed with huge armor on it. If you are going to melee, it's so good with 150 Toughness and 300 Health/300 Armor value on it.

Huh? wut?

Yeah but it's not my playing style.
  4. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

First of all, calm down, Princess.

Secondly, MoT is still good then, just because you can't use it properly.

It's like saying a Meltagun sucks at 100m from your target.

And a Possessed is a really shitty character.

PF in most melee situations is incredibly meh.
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

I'm a Daemon Prince, yo momma is my Princess, you BITCH!

Nope, on a common tactical it's shit. Until you are being able to cover you would be dead. And if you run your enemy would follow you and since you can't shoot your back you will be dead. But with vets if you have 300 armor it will be so hard to drop it to 0 again! That is teh difference between a MoT Vet and a non-vet MoT.

Nope, it isn't. Because Meltagun can't even shoot through 100m which wouldn't we consider. And it does same damage from closest to 15m. But yeah if it's heat gets reduced over distance and if you meant 15m it would be reasonable like saying "You should use MoT as it supposed to be." But nope, you seriously put here some statement that it is impossible to be it doesn't suck. lmao.

WHO YOU ARE CALLING SHITTY TO, BITCH?! It's best, it can't counterable, it SMASHES YOU BITCH!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha it's BEST melee weapon. I don't know how to counter it. If you know, tell it. But maybe I suck against it, I'm good against all others. But since I can't even understand if it's light or heavy attack I spam light attack against Powa Fist. But if I kick them instead maybe I can stagger them. But then if you are late then you kick won't stop them and they will be able to SMASH you! ☻ And if they do heavy attack I doubt if their shortest charge would be fast enough to caught up your kick. Let alone saying longest, but even the shortest does enough damage to K.O. a non-vet dunno about vets.
  6. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Charming, if you want to stop being a cartoon villain and talk like a normal person, that'd be great.

On tacticals the MoT is great if you use it properly.

Vets it is just improved. Go figure.

Meltaguns don't shoot at 100m? Explain your heresy... It out ranges Stalker Bolters. It does. Honest.

And my reason for saying using a Meltagun at 100m is to say that you're not using as it is supposed to be used and then complain it isn't good.

If you use a Meltagun properly it can be rather effective, just like MoT.

And if it is between an Axe and a PF, I'd put money on the axe to win most times.

For the most part a Fist has two options in melee. Kick or Light attack.

Heavy takes so long they can hit twice with a light.

A heavy fist hit instantly kills any enemy it hits.

And if an enemy is doing a heavy attack you can easily roll out of the Fist's way.

Thing is not many people use them so they can be a bit disorientating for some to fight in melee.
    Krayt likes this.
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Good luck
    dx144 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.