Background Image

Need Your Help Gathering All The News And Article Done On Eternal Crusade For The Past 10 Months.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MiguelCaron, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Miguel Caron MiguelCaron CECO (Chief Eternal Crusade Officer)

Dear Crusaders,

Please dont laugh! You have offered me so often your help that I am taking you on it!!

We are doing our new WebSite 2.0 and in it there will be a section for Eternal Crusade in the news.

Could you please post the link of EVERY single article on Eternal Crusade, in ANY languages, that you have seen so far.

The do not Laugh comment is because, well, I made most of these interview.... but I lost track of them over the past 10 months with all the other responsabilities I have.

I will give the link of this thread to Turbulent who then will add these links to our New Web pages.

Thanks so much for your Help and NOW, we are keeping a record of all the news for the future!!

Regards

Miguel
  2. Merketh Merketh Confessor

3. FabricatorGeneral Unbihexium Forum Beta Tester

Alchir, Vintage, Ardenstrom and 4 others like this.
  4. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

5. Miguel Caron MiguelCaron CECO (Chief Eternal Crusade Officer)

OMG, Brothers, I am always amazed of how lucky we are to have a community such as ours!!

You ROCK!!!
  6. Governator Governator New Member

Alchir, Ardenstrom and larrence83 like this.
  7. SHREDDER Active Member

8. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

You too Miguel :D.
    larrence83 likes this.
  9. Governator Governator New Member

10. Thresh Phelan_Stonewolf Well-Known Member

Never underestimate how amazing the people of a gaming community can be. So many amazing people in this community it's astounding.

Oh, and you Dev people aren't too shabby either =D

Sorry if I'm off topic <.<

I suggest that when Website 2.0 hits, this thread is preserved as it's a good source to allow us to keep adding to the list as time goes on.