Background Image

Need More Orks and Chaos To Queue Up For PvE

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by TheWarpsmith, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Brikksmasha DoomedOne Drill Abbott

There should be some special small rewards - RTC, special items - for doing this mode (like getting 100 RTC for the first clear of the day, 250 for Hard Mode or special PVE RTC points to spend for PVE specific cosmetics, like Gaunts 'ead on a pointy stick or sumfin). Something that people could like to play for so that always there would be someone to play with. Or at very least increase ammount of Requisition rewards for it.
  2. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

I really don't care
  3. AlienError AlienError Arkhona Vanguard

More like "Need more reason to queue up for PvE".
  4. Hitomodakka Hitomodakka Arkhona Vanguard

The PvE in EC is boring... We have all tried it, and it's super predictable, and super easy. And clearly it is getting 0% of the development budget.
  5. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

I disagree, I didn't ask for opinions, I asked for people to queue up. If you don't like the mode then don't play it, the thread wasn't a private message straight to you
  6. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

Yeah the pve is lacklustre.
  7. I have just come back to this game after noticing an email about it going free to play and it actually being a game now.

I have queued for PVE once and enjoyed it. Was all fine till 3 people got lost in the maze and we timed out. Would have queued again but the reward for the time spent playing was incredibly lackluster in terms of exp.

I would have preferred to farm PVE to get used to playing and not have a major disadvantage in PVP but now it seems I am going to farm PVP so that I can play PVE for fun...
  8. I want to like PvE. I just need teammates that aren't terrible.

If it's not the Healer sandbagging on Wave Survival by only throwing a healing grenade then going afk, it's people who think they're playing PVP and throw a grenade at the feet of the first Broodlord they see while the whole team is standing around it.

Every time I try to play PvE players remind why I should just wait for a full group of friends to get online.